18

A/N 12.8 reads?!?!?!? Thank you guys so much, this is so wack. I love you all. This is part 2 of the lil date you and Sakura are on. Langa and Reki decide to go to the skatepark where you guys were at as well. 🦀 🦀 🦀 

y/n POV:

I was instructing Sakura on how to do the duckwalk. 

"Alright, so you basically alternate most of your body weight from one leg to the other, but make sure to not put all of your weight because then the board will slip right out from under you" I said, demonstrating. She tried to do it, but the board slipped. Luckily she had fast reflexes and flipped her body so she could catch herself before she fell. She chased after the skateboard, and skated back to me. The progress Sakura chan made in under a day was crazy. 

"Here, I'll hold your hand so you feel less scared" I said, holding my hand out. She nodded and grasped onto it tightly. I walked backwards slowly as she moved forwards. Eventually, she got it down. Reki glanced over at us and shouted in surprise. I jumped a little at the loudness and slowly turned my head in this direction with a face like -_-. 

"Sakura chan! You're learning so fast! It took me 2 weeks to learn how to do that!" Reki said impressed, skating towards us. Sakura looked up at him and gave him a toothy smile, closing her eyes because of how wide she smiled. 

"Thanks! It's so much fun" She said excitedly, still practicing the duck walk. Langa then came skating up to us as well. He wrapped his ams over Reki's shoulder and leaned onto him. He eyed Sakura chan up and down discreetly, but I noticed. I caught his eye and grinned. 

"Langa, I want to talk to you for a second" I said, dragging him over the bench where I ate with Sakura chan. 

"Yeah?" He asked, normal again. 

"Were you... perhaps jealous?" I asked with a shit eating grin. He flushed red and looked away. 

"N-no" He said, covering his mouth with the back of his hand. 

"Yes you were! But don't worry! She's fully supporting the Renga cause" I said happily. 

"Renga?" He asked confused. 

"Langa and Reki, duh" I said, he just looked at me confused and shook his head with a smile. 

"I'm flattered that you made a ship name for us, I'll return the favour then. How about (y/n and sakura's ship name)" He said, smirking. My jaw dropped and my face went up in flames. I whined at him and sway around, ending up laying my forehead on his shoulder. 

"Staaaahhhppppp" I whined, taking out the strength in my knee so I started sinking. He quickly grabbed me by my upper arm and tossed me over his shoulder, bringing me back to the group. Reki saw this, and when he saw my ass undefended, he charged. He ran straight past Langa and me but held his arm out, using all of his momentum to make the slap much more painful. 

"REKI WHAT THE FUCK" I Shouted. I squirmed on Langa's shoulder, so he let me fall to the ground. I got up and sprinted towards Reki, my eyes locking in on my prey. 

"y-y/n! We can talk about it! n-no need to get physical" Reki said, backing away.

"You dare strike my dump truck when it was undefended?" I growled. Sakura was standing next to Langa looking very concerned but also entertained. Langa on the other hand had an amused smile while holding his phone up. 

"I'm sorryyyyy" Reki yelled as he sprinted to one of the boards and skating away. 

"Running or skating, it makes no difference" I yelled after him, easily gaining on him. He looked over his shoulder and screamed when he saw me less than a meter away. Just as I reached my arms out to grab the back of Reki's shirt, he jumped off his board, sprinting back to the 2 observers.