16

A/N I'm so sad that there are only 12 episodes in SK8! For some reason I wasn't thinking about how many episodes there were, and I was too busy enjoying the series that I completely forgot that there was only 1 episode left! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K READS!!! Also @ShiggysWaifu I hope you're satisfied with this chapter, I decided to make write another because you wanted me to lol 🦀 🦀 🦀

y/n POV:

Go! 

Instantly, both Reki and Adam hot forward. Adam immediately pulled forward, being the legend of S he was. However, Reki was still going strong. Before anything major could happen, something major happened. Adam decided to do his legendary Love Hug on Reki. But this time, instead of Reki panicking, he escaped the hug. 

'whatttt?! The red head evaded the Love Hug!'

'4 people now have found a way to get passed it!'

I jumped around cheering for Reki, but Adam didn't seemed fazed. He quickly turned around and shot after Reki at a dangerous speed. He was nearing closer and closer to him without slowing down. 

"REKI!" I shouted, even though it was the screen that I was shouting at. Adam shoved Reki off of his board and into a small patch of grass. 

"Give up now. You're lucky I was gracious enough to push you into grass" Adam sneered. That was a no go in my books. 

"GET THE FUCK OFF THE FLOOR, YOU LITTLE PISS BABY" I shouted at the screen, ignoring the stares and whispers I got. Reki being the god he was got up and faced Adam with a glare. I saw Langa loosen up beside me and from my peripheral vision, I saw him smile gently. They started skating again, but Adam kept pushing Reki off his board and into the skating route over and over again. With every shove, Reki got up with a new wound. 

"If he doesn't stop, He'll have to go to the hospital" Cherry muttered. My head whipped around and stared at Cherry in shock. Adam picked Reki up from the floor, and dragged him into the side of the cliff. I slapped my hands over my mouth to stop myself from screaming like the others. Even from the distance of the camera, it still picked up the sounds of his agonising scream. Langa beside me tensed up, and his fists were clenched.

"He has to stop! He's going to get hurt even more" Miya shouted beside me. I heard his voice waver and when I looked down, I saw his brows scrunched together and his eyes a little watery. I wrapped my arms around him, and gently rubbed his arms in a comforting way. He leaned into me, but he was still very tense. 

Finally, Adam realised that pushing Reki off his board wouldn't get him to give up so they were just racing. Every so often, he would make sneaky little tricks to catch Reki off guard. Eventually, they reached a very sharp corner. If anyone would miss the corner, they would go flying off the edge. Reki looked tired, his face all scratched up. He was in no condition to make that sharp of a turn.

"REKI BE CAREFUL" Miya cried out. 

"KICK ASS REKI" I shouted in return to Miya's warning. He snapped his head in my direction, staring at me in shock. I looked down with a smirk, knowing Reki wouldn't do anything that would kill him. That knowledge was enough to calm me down. As soon as Miya saw my smirk, he too relaxed. He smiled back and turned back to the screen, only to look worried again. As they neared the corner, Reki showed no sign of turning. Suddenly it clicked. He was going to jump off the cliff as a shortcut. He crouched down, letting the rate of drag caused by the wind to lessen (I learned that in science class a few years ago). He sped ahead of Adam, and got his footing ready. The camera caught his facial expression. He was smiling like a child who was given a free lollipop from a candy store. I laughed at his recklessness, knowing that if Reki were to somehow get hurt, he would at least do it happy.