25

A/N Thank you guys so much for 31k reads! This is fucking crazy! I remember I was freaking out about about 500 reads and now we are over that 5 times over! What the fuck?!?!?!? Anyways enjoy this chapter!

y/n POV:

I was chatting on the phone with Sakura as I did my school homework. I was giggling to her about the fact that we caught Cherry and Joe in the cafe. We were making up scenarios of what really happens behind the scenes when it was only them 2. I finished up my last bit of math homework and leaned back in my chair, taking in a long breath.

"Hey, Sakura Chan?" I asked, looking up at the camera. She was laying on her bed, resting her chin on in her hand, as she held herself up by her elbows.

"hmm?" She hummed in response, smiling lazily at me.

"are you free tomorrow at like 5 am? Are you able to sneak out?" I asked in more of a hushed voice.

"Yeah, I think I can sneak out.. Why?" She whispered.

"Because I want to bring you to this really cool secret skating organisation thing that I always go to!" I said happily.

"That's so cool! I'll meat you at 4:30 then tomorrow?" She asked, looking at her door to make sure no one was there. I nodded and clapped my hands excitedly. I looked at the time and gasp, realising it was around 11:30.

"You should sleep now if you want to wake up on time" I whispered, grinning. She nodded and waved goodbye before hanging up. I turned my phone off, and set an alarm. I turned my lights off and closed my eyes, not bothering to change my clothes.

TIMESKIP:

I woke up as the annoying default alarm was set off. I groaned and got up to get dressed. I put my makeup on lazily and changed into sweatpants and my school blazer. I grabbed my fanny pack and put my keys and phone in it. I grabbed my skateboard and skated over to our meeting spot a few minutes away. I sat there for 4 minutes and saw Sakura chan run out wearing leggings and a sweater, but it was still very expensive looking. She ran up to me with a smile and panted a little, but she still looked excited.

"Where are we going?" She asked as I got up, leading us to the bench where the sticker man would come.

"You'll see" I grinned as I turned the last corner. I sat on the bench, and she followed suit. We sat there, waiting for a while until she started getting antsy.

"How much longer?" She asked as she tried to stop the bouncing in her leg. I opened my mouth to answer, but I saw the ticket man.

"Right now! Watch this" I whispered, and did finger guns to the floor. The sticker man caught sight and changed his course a little bit, walking in our direction. He snuck the sticker in between my pointer finger and thumb, and walked by just as I grabbed onto it. I sat there for a while until I saw him round the corner we came from.

I smiled and handed her the sticker. Her eyes widened and a blush formed onto her face. She let out a large grin and pulled me into a hug excitedly. She quickly put it on her phone case which was surprisingly filled with stickers and more edgy type things. I raised my brows at her to which she sheepishly smiled.

"My parents let my phone be my only form of expression, I have like 30 of these" she explained. I laughed and nodded my head, letting her know that I understood. I smiled and stood up, grabbing my board, and holding my hand out for her to take. 

"Are you ready to go? I have school in... 2 hours" I told her, looking at the time on my phone. 

"Sure! When can I go to this amazing skating thing?" She asked in a hushed voice.