12

A/N WHAT THE FUCK! BRO! 3K READERS? YALL ARE WACK! Anyways, thank you all so much! I hope you enjoy this chapter! I also just wanted to put it out there that I completely flunked my science test about digestion 🦀 🦀 🦀

y/n POV

I stood in front of the big screen and saw Joe, and Langa in the lead. A gang tried to team up against Langa, but thanks to Langa's great senses and the manufacturing of his skateboard, he managed to fend them off. Joe and Langa both crossed the finish line, with no fret and walked back to us. Finally when the gang was done winning their first section race, we all gathered up at a small cave in the cliff side. I dragged Langa to the side. 

"Langa, I have to tell you something" I said

"Yeah?"

"Well, I haven't been having fun skateboarding. I don't get excited when I'm near a person while skating" I said, feeling sick at the realisation that I might be losing my passion. 

".."

"Langa?" I asked. My eyes widened when I saw Langa clutching his heart, on the verge of tears. 

"Me too" He whispered. 

I walked closer to him, and wrapped my arms around him. I let him cry on my shoulder, while wiping a few tears away myself. Finally when we calmed down, I let go and walked back to the gang. I had a bone to pick with Shadow. I stomped over to him, and smacked him right across his face. 

"OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" He shouted, clutching the side of his face. 

"You did something to Reki! You made him pissed off at us!" I Shouted, pointing my finger at his face. 

"What are you on about?" He shouted, swatting my hands away. 

"That night when Langa and I were on the ramps! What did you say to him" I Yelled, grabbing him by his collar. 

"Nothing he would get upset over" Shadow shouted back. 

"FUCKING TELL ME, YOU STUPID BITCH" I Roared, kicking him in the shins. 

"FINE! I said that people only recognise him as the guy who isn't Snow or Arashi" 

"Are you out of your god damn mind?" I said shocked, letting him go. Shadow looked at me confusedly. 

"Something he wouldn't get upset over? SOMETHING HE WOULDN'T GET UPSET OVER? OF COURSE HE'S GOING TO BE UPSET! HOW MUCH OF AN IDIOT ARE YOU! IT'S YOUR FAULT! REKI DOESN'T WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH ME BECAUSE OF SOMETHING THAT YOU SAID" I said, losing all control of common sense. I wanted to run at Shadow and pummel him, but Joe wrapped his arms around me, squeezing the air out of me so I would calm down. I stopped resisting, and hot tears started streaming down my face. I gave up, going limp while sobbing into Joe's loose jacket. Not long after, I passed out at the over exertion. 

Time Skip:

I walked to school, my hair a mess, with a toothbrush stain on my shirt. I skateboarded to school but got off when the teacher told me to. I walked to class, ignoring everyone except for Langa. I nodded at him, but then looked forwards. Of course, I would reply to him if he ever talked to me, but that was very seldom. Many people rushed up to me, and asked if I was alright. 

"Why wouldn't I be?" I asked, grumpily. 

"You got punched in the face by Reki! I can't believe he would hit a girl" One of the guys said. 

"Whats wrong with punching a girl? I'm the one that hit him first" I grumbled. 

"Yeah bu-"

"Look here. I don't give a fuck that he hit me back. I don't give a single flying fuck, alright? At least he respects me enough to fight back" I hissed and waved them off.