26

A/N Hey my lovelies! Sorry for not updating for so long! This chapter contains slight harassment, but also a fluff moment with Sakura and y/n! Stay tuned :)

Y/N POV:

I stared at the ground as the gang chatted and laughed. My thoughts drifted over to the thought that I've never had a beef with Cherry or Joe. I shook myself out of that thought and joined the conversation. 

"-yeah if I had to rank people here, I think it would go Langa and Arashi tied for first, then Cherry, Joe, Miya, Reki then Shadow" Sakura said. 

"What were you ranking?" I asked, sipping out the last of the Capri-sun  

"looks" Shadow grumbled. 

"You're just salty you were last place" Reki snickered. 

"You're second to last bitch, don't get cocky" I teased. 

"I hate you" He whined as he leaned into Langa, hiding his face in his shoulders. 

"Of course Arashi would be first place when Sakura's ranking us" Joe joked. 

"What do you mean" I asked, looking between Sakura and Joe. Sakura was looking down but her ears were red, Joe was looking down at her with a big smirk. 

"dumbass" Reki snickered, fully recovered from my teasing. 

"Anyways, I was thinking since this is Sakura's first time in S, she should get to see a BEEF" I said, leaning back against a rock. 

"And who will beef with who?" Miya asked, 

"Me, Joe and Cherry" I said, resting my hand on Sakura's forehead, causing her to giggle and squirm out of my lap. I chuckled and let her sit up (she was laying on my lap) and looked up at Joe and Cherry to see what they thought. 

"A 3 way beef?" Joe asked, a smirk forming on his face. 

"Uh huh" I said, crossing my arms over my chest smugly. 

"Sure, just be ready to cry yourself to sleep tonight" Joe said cockily. 

"Sakura will be there to comfort me if that happens" I replied with the same amount of arrogance. 

"Alright, let's do it now then" I said, standing up gently so I wouldn't accidentally push Sakura. 

"You didn't even ask what I thought about it" Cherry sighed. 

"I know you'll never say no to me, just come" I said, already starting to walk to the organiser. 

"Whatever" Cherry sighed, and walked with Joe slowly as I talked frantically with the organiser, excited for our beef. They waited as I sorted everything out. After around 4 minutes, I walked back with a smile. 

"Alright, so when are we doing it?" Cherry asked, looking down at his watch. 

"Right now, Pink Panther" I said, walking back to the others to get my board. I heard Cherry scoff as Joe giggled behind us. Reki spotted me and reached over to grab my board for me. I nodded in thanks and grinned as I stood on my board, leaning on Joe so I wouldn't slide away. 

"Carla" Cherry called, and from a while away I heard Carla reply 'coming master'. I snorted a little but yelped as Carla ankled me. I cried as I hopped on one foot. 

"Alright so lets get going" Joe said, grabbing his board and grabbing my arm with his free arm. 

"Ack, let go you bastard" I growled, looking down at my ankle which was growing redder by the second. 

"This is sabotage" I grumbled as I hobbled over to the main area where the Beef would start. 

'Next Beef, Cherry, Joe and Arashi! Starting in 3 minutes'  The telecom rang out. Instantly, there was a buzz and people rushing over to get a good view.