Chapter 2

I sat in my shared apartment with King Alvez, Tim Shepard, and Nicole Sanders. King had his girl over and they were being quite loud in bed so I was about to head out.

Nicole came storming from her room, "does he have no respect?" She hissed.

I stared at the hot 20 year old girl for just a moment before looking back at the TV.

"No." I stated flatly. I stood up and pulled a cigarette from my pack, "wanna go hit the town?"

She put her hand on her hip and smacked her gum, leaning her weight on her left leg. "Hang out with you?"

I lit my cigarette then took a moment to inhale and exhale once. "You never do anyways, don't know why I asked." I nodded my head at her before glancing her up and down.

She walks around the house in matching sets with just a robe covering her goods.

"Eyes off me," she snapped in front of my face then turned on her heel.

I grabbed her wrist and shoved her agsisnt the wall putting out my cigarette on my jeans, "what about hands?"

She looked a little shocked but she eyed me anyway. I kissed her roughly and her hands found their way to my neck. One hand rested against my neck as the other rested agaisnt my hand, tracing the veins that were defined when I gripped her waist.

I pulled the string of her robe and glanced down at her body, seeing it for the first time. She put her fingertip under my chin and guided my face so I was looking at hers.

I pulled her to the couch and she sat on my lap. I tossed her robe to the side and felt around her body, my eyes following wherever my hands touched.

"How's your girlfriend gonna feel about you all over an older woman?" She rolled her hips forward.

I licked my lip and scoffed, sending her body to the couch. I perched myself on top of her and kept my face close to hers.

"My girlfriend shouldn't be on your radar." I snapped.

She tugged at my shirt but I slammed my lips into hers instead of complying. She sat up and pushed my chest, sitting back in our original position with her straddling me.

-

Tim walked into the apartment with his little brother. It was normal for Tim to walk in and see one of us having sex, but Curly was taken by surprise.

He looked at Tim in shock but Tim casually strode into the kitchen, nodding hello at me and Nicole.

Nicole reached across the couch and put the blanket around our lower halves. King and his girl came from his room and King just let out a chuckle, a little surprised to see Nicole and I going at it since she's always expressed her disgust towards all three of us boys.

I kissed Nicole as to not let a moan escape my lips. She tossed her head back and I let out a laugh when I saw the look on Curly's face.

"Can't y'all make yourselves decent?" He scoffed and tossed her discarded robe at us.

I rolled my eyes and held her hips so she'd stop moving. I put the robe around her and she slipped her arms into it before standing up and tying it as she walked to her room.

I pulled my jeans on and grabbed both her bra and underwear off the ground before following her into her room.

-

I held Elena under my arm as we walked into the Curtis residents. She walked away from my grip around her shoulders to give Sodapop and Steve hugs. She knows I hate when she does that.

I muttered insults under my breath as I sat on the couch. She messed with Steve's hair which pissed him off. He nudged her agaisnt the table and she laughed as he did so.

"Elena," I called her towards me but she dismissed it and kept teasing Steve. "Elena." I said again, this time more annoyed.

She glanced at me this time and raised her eyebrow. I scoffed and waved her over but she looked away and ignored me.

Soda glanced at me and moved his hands away from her, seeing how mad I looked. I usually don't care if they flirt with her because they know their limits but now she's flirting back.

"Elena I'm not playing this game," I got up and walked towards the three of them.

She let out a sigh and stepped towards me, "its just a bit of fun, Dal."

"Do something else for fun." I nudged her towards the couch.

"I don't know why you're in such a bad mood all of a sudden, but it's annoying." She sat down and I sat next to her.

"Im always in a bad mood, baby, you just happen to catch me when I'm in a worse mood."

She rolled her eyes with a small smile and got up to turn the TV on. She came back over and sat next to me as Two-bit entered the house, shoving Pony around as Johnny followed behind them laughing a little.

"What digs?" Two-bit immediately began switching through channels to find something he liked.

"Dally's just being a prick," Elena rolled her eyes playfully.

I glared at her then looked at Two. "She done had her hands all over those two doofs in the kitchen."

"The lady wants what she wants, Dal," Steve smirked, smoothing his hair back into place.

Elena laughed a little and looked at me, "yeah, the lady wants what the lady wants."

I glared at her and removed my arm from around her. "If the lady wants to be single I suggest she'd shut her damn trap."

The boys let out laughs and she began pouting. I ignored her and stared at the TV, whatever it was Two-bit had put on.

"Dal, I would have a talk with Curly," Ponyboy walked into the bathroom to begin fixing his hair, something he does way more than the rest of us.

"Why?" I asked him, watching him take his comb and run it through his long brown hair.

He looked at me and didn't say anything. I came to realization what it could be about and let out a frustrated sigh.

"Thanks, kid," I huffed.

He gave me a nod and I looked at Elena to make sure she wasn't too invested in the reason why. She's always been afraid I'd sleep with Nicole being her door is a foot away from mine. She has every reason to be skeptical about it, but she still doesn't know. And the times she brings it up, man do we fight about it.