Magic | Peter Parker

I lay in bed playing with my magic. I'm extremely bored here on Midgard, I mean don't get me wrong it is very interesting here. I am 15 so I cannot drive, Mr Stark does not want me out and about without supervision cause I'm a girl? I'm not sure what that means. I get to frustrated with these so called "cell phone" things so won't be playing with that. And everyone is busy with work and missions.

I twirl a pencil in the air making it do loop-de-loops, spins, and I tried to bend it but that failed. I wonder if Himdall would let me go back to Asgard for a couple hours before father gets home. I think to myself.
Oh yea, Loki, God of Mischief, 'Reindeer games', 'Rock of Ages', yes that's my Father. People have forgiven him for everything that happened and he is a part of the Avengers now so I guess that's good. We live with everyone in the 'Avengers Tower' I do miss Asgard at times. At home I would talk with Himdall for hours, he is very wise, or I would train with Lady Sif, she is very strong and kind, she is like a older sister to me. Or sometimes I would just roam the lands of Asgard. There was never a bare moment there, whilst here, well there is a lot of them.

I hear a knock on the door followed by Peter Parker walking in. He has been one of my best friend's here on Midgard, along with Shuri, Wanda, and Groot. I learned to speak Groot on Asgard, and I will tell ya, he is super fun to be around.

"Hey Hela! I just wanted to let you know everyone is done with missions for the week."

"Alright! Thank you for letting me know Peter." I reply as I put the pencil down

"What have you been up to while we're gone?" He asks while he steps into the room and sits next to me on my bed.

"Oh just playing with magic, I'll talk with F.R.I.D.A.Y at times but other than that, nothing" I shrug

"You say like that is a normal thing that normal people do" he chuckles

I slam a paperback book in face, it's didn't hurt him, I mean he has superpowers after all. He is fine

"Well you swing through the city like it's a normal thing that normal people do." I mock

"Now see, that's Spider-Man not Peter Parker, your magic is- well, you."

He pushes me playfully so that I am now laying down on the bed

"Oh you want to play that way Parker. Well I got a few tricks up my sleeve."

I evil grin playfully as I make an Illusion of myself on the bed. It looks normal but little does he know it's not me and I am standing right behind him

"Yea? Doesn't look like your doing anything"

"Well I am, you will learn eventually." My illusion says and shrugs

My illusion stands up and pretends to run at Peter. Peter stands up going to tackle my illusion but falls face first on the ground. I burst out in laughter griping my torso as I do so.

"Ow! How dare you! Your so mean" he laughs.

"I told you have a few tricks up my sleeve!"

"Yea yea, you did. But you didn't see thIS COMING!"

He shouts and webs me up, this time I'm not an illusion so it works. My legs are stuck together and my arms are glued to my sides.

"Ugh! Parker! Your going to pay for that" I threaten

"Oh really, your stuck! You can't do any- HEY!"

I use my powers to make him fly and spin in the air. I chuckle at the sight of 'Spider-Man' flying without his webs.

"So much for your webs now, huh?"

"HELA PUT ME DOWN!!! THATS NOT FAIR!" He shouts playfully

"Will you-"

"What is all the noi- Hela! Put him down now!" Father shouts as his Illusion appeares

"Yes Father"

I put Peter down safely and he quickly un-webs me before Father can get too mad.

"Hela, what did I tell you about magic and Mortals!"

I roll my eyes in annoyance "Father we were having fun! We were just playing around!"

"Ugh. Fine, be more careful! I don't want us to get in trouble, understood?"

"Yes. I'm sorry."

His illusion wipes away and soon enough he is gone.

"I'm sorry about that. He doesn't particularly like when I use my magic on Midgard- Earth, he just thinks we could get in trouble and well, the whole attack on New York could come to bite him again."

"Oh; yea it's fine, I understand."

I go sit on my bed, my back resting on the headboard whilst Peter goes and sits on the desk chair.

"So, could you tell me about Asgard?"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey y'all! I hoped you liked this imagine, I had a bunch of fun writing it! I might do more of Loki's daughter imagines if I feel up to it.

This imagine was sort of inspired by IDKAlyssaXD 's book "Avenger One Shots". One of the story's is titled "Slumber Party ~ Peter Parkerxreader"
And that is what this story is sorta inspired by. She is a super talented author, one of the best I've read so far. You guys should go check her out!!

I'll see you later my lovely's!
                                    -Lizzy 💕☺️