Reminders Pt. 2 | Tfatws

TFATWS Episode 2 Spoilers!
If you haven't seen it yet, I advise you to go see it before reading!

This is your warning, don't go down to the comments and complain.

Ok, now that everyone who has seen the episode is here, lets dive in!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I sit in between Sam and Buck trying my best not to break down and cry, the shield that is right in front of me isn't helping, at all.

"Okay, so we've got 8 super soldiers on a bulk supply run." John starts "Why?"

"They say their mission is to get things back to the way it was during The Blip." Sam answers "Maybe they're just trying to help."

"They have a funny way of showing it." Bucky remarks

"That serum doesn't exactly have a great track record. No offense" John says

I shuffle uncomfortably in my seat. Bucky give me a weak smile letting me know everything will be ok soon.

"We need to figure out where they're going." Sam says. "How'd you track 'em here? The Flag Smashers?"

"Uh, no, we didn't track them, we tracked you, uh, through Redwing." Lemar answers.

I roll my eyes. Of course they did..

"You hacked my tech?" Sam questions with angry lying in his voice

"Sorry. It's not exactly hacking." John remarks "it's government property." He gestures to him sand Lemar, "kind of the government."

Bucky gives them the stare for a few seconds before John speaks up.

"Does he always just stare like that.?"

"You get used to it" I reply

"Ok, look, you know, ting have gotten kind of, uh.." John starts

"Chaotic." Lemar finishes

"Yea. The GRC, they're doing the best they can to get things up and running smoothly, post Blip."

"Reactivating citizenship, social Security, health care. Basically just managing resources for the refugees who were displaced by the return." Lemar explains

I continue to stare at the shield in front of me. I can't bear it anymore. The thought of my dad and most of my family gone overwhelms me. My breathing stops and starts, hot tears not flowing out of my face, whole body shaking uncontrollably.

"Woah, Y/n, you ok?" Sam asks, worry filling his voice

I shake my head and point to the shield, both Sam and Bucky immediately knows what's going on, seeing as I have been having this since he left.

"What the hell is wrong with her?" John asks as I continue to break down.

"You know nothing about her asshole!"

Now, I can't even breath, I'm practically having a seizure, and I'm crying like crazy.

"Hey, Doll, focus on me. R- uh. Remember that time when we got sick for a week cause we ate so much ice cream?"

I chuckle slightly "y-yea. W-when I w-was 9?"

"Yea that's the time!"

"Hey, let's do the breathing exercises I taught you, ok?" Sam says

I nod my head.

Breath in 1... 2... 3... 4...

Hold 1... 2... 3... 4...

Breath out 1... 2... 3... 4...

Hold 1... 2... 3... 4...

Repeat.

My attack comes to an end and I thank Sam and Bucky for helping me.

"Don't do that again, especially while we are on missions Y/n" John says

"Yea, we're done here. So if you could just- yup, thanks." Bucky starts

"Don't speak to us ever again assholes!" Sam shouts

I chuckle "you guys are the best."

"I know" they say in unison
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I actually rly loved this mini series! I hope you did too! Also, if you have panic/anxiety attacks like I do, that breathing technique works. I learned this from my therapist when I was 7 and it's helped!

Love you my lovely's!!
-Lizzy 🦾🦅