Authors Note • TFATWS!!

Ok woah you guys. That was a rollercoaster.

SPOILERS FOR EPISODE ONE AHEAD!! This is your warning, so kindly leave if you haven't seen it yet.

First off.
Rest In Peace Cap.
You were and will always be one of my favorite MCU characters. You were an amazing roll model for everyone and you will forever live in my heart.

I knew it was coming yet was shocked by the news. I'm sad he didn't get as much as an ending as Tony and Nat did. As soon as I saw the banner that said 'farewell cap' I started sobbing.

The fact alone that Rhodey out of all people were there at the (I'm not even sure what that was, funeral? Conference?) thing makes me even more sad. Just to know that someone cared about him even though they were on opposite sides.

I used to not be a fan of marvel up until 2 years ago when my best friend showed me. I didn't experience Tony's death in a way that others did and I spoiled it for myself. This is the first death I got to see fresh along with everyone else.

When I was first introduced to the Mcu, he quickly became one of my favorites. I was always on Team Cap, loved his humor, I loved everything about him. I will forever miss him.

I guess this is the end of the line.

Secondly.
FREAKING BUCKY OH MY WORD!
Ok the nightmare scene tore me into pieces. My poor Bucky boi has some nightmares

The whole killing scene with (I forget his name!) the old dudes child broke me, like he feels so bad for him and he can't do anything to fix it or help anything.

Oh and he got a freAKING HAIR CUT LIKE YES YOURE HEALING AND IM PROUD

Also, HE GOT A GIRL BABY LETS GOOOOOOO IM SO PROUD!
Well.
Hopefully, no one ever announced it but I ship it.
I hope we get more of Bucky and that girl!

Lastly.
Sam and Sarah's relationship is so sweet, the way his nephews run up to him and the way they treat each other is the sweetest things ever. I hate to see them argue (I mean, it's going to happen, they are sibs) but I love how they resolve it.
So sweet

I absolutely hate how they replaced cap, that new dude can come suck on this big toe of mine. No one needs that

And to conclude.
Idek what to say about it. It was great but sad at the same time. I can't wait for more but I just want it to end there, I'm scared there will be more heartbreak and sorrow. I mean, who am I kidding, it's marvel we are talking about here.

I'm going to push through it though and keep watching so you may or may not get these messages weekly!

Leave your thoughts, theories, and opinions down in the comments!

P.S
Did anyone see during the credits the sword logo?!? And the Illuminati?!? What's that supposed to mean, beats me. I'm exited tho! Cannot wait for next week!

Till the end of the line Lovely's!
                                      -Lizzy 💕☺️