Authors Note • TFAWTS!

Woah nelly, that was insane.

Spoiler warning from here on out so if you haven't seen it, go see it, and come back!

I watched it at 3 am and I'm still trying to process it all.

Let's start on the scene we opened with

Wakanda.

As soon as I saw the cameras panning out from Wakanda I started to get sad cause of Chadwick (Fly high king 🕊)

When Ayo started to say the trigger words, I'm not gonna lie, that scared me a bit. Then I fully realized what they were trying to do and started to calm down.

"It's not going to work"

Those words broke me. I started sobbing right on that. Buckys face said every emotion that he was feeling. It broke my heart. The flashbacks broke me too.

When Ayo said "You are free" I couldn't breath I was crying so much. My baby is free, after 70+ years of torture and pain, he can live a normal life. I'm so proud of him.

The way he looks up to Ayo with question in his eyes tore me in half, he doesn't even know anymore and that hurts chief, not gonna lie.

Now let's talk about Zemo.

He has been acting sus this episode, like the other eps I thought he would be good but then he started to turn bad again in this one. I mean, he is a villain, what was I expecting?

That candy scene, I was dying of laughter. He is literally the definition of a creepy white man luring children into his white van. Like, it was great.

Also, when John knocked him out using the Shield, HOW ON EARTH DID HE NOT HAVE A SCRATCH ON HIM??? Like not even a bruise? No marks?? Nothing??? I'm so confused. I mean maybe marvel forgot but then again, it's marvel, they will use and freaking haircut to signal something for crying out loud.

Now let's talk Flag Smashers.

They are one of the most understandable "villains" in the Mcu so far. And honestly, I feel so bad for them. Especially Karli. Like they are pretty much homeless, parent less, and family less. Oh yea, and the GRC and government isn't helping either. And to top it all off, their Mama Donya just died. Along with another one of the Flag Smashers (forget his name) at the end of the episode (Thats a whole rant that I'm saving for the end of this A/n). Like, I feel bad.

Alright. Now on Lemmar Hoskins.

Honestly, I wasn't that sad at his death. He felt like Pietro's death to me, we didn't get enough time with him. Yes he was funny and (objectively) better the John. Yea I'll miss him but it won't make that huge of a difference. Also Pietro's death was bigger cause he was a brother to Wanda, while Lemmar was just a friend and might not come back fully in the Mcu.

Alright, are you guys ready for the rant on John Walker? (Yes you can have a whole debate in the comments)

First off, THAT👏IS👏NOT👏WHAT👏THE👏SHIELD👏IS👏USED👏FOR👏AND👏NOT👏WHAT👏IT👏STANDS👏FOR👏

LIKE YOU FREAKING KILLED SOMEONE WITH THT SHIELD! THANK GOODNESS THAT PEOPLE CAUGHT IT ON CAMERA CAUSE HE IS BOUND TO GET ARRESTED NOW!

YOU DO NOT DESERVE THE SHIELD NOR THE TITLE OF CAPTAIN AMERICA! YOU KNOW WHAT TITLE YOU DESERVE? CRAPTAIN AMERICA, THATS WHAT YOU ARE!!

Oh yea and he HAD to have taken the serum that he stole cause how would he have bent the metal huh??? I quote Erkstine on this "Good becomes great, bad becomes worse" YOU WERE BAD AT THE START JOHN AND OH LOOKIE HERE, YOURE WORSE!

If he doesn't get arrested or killed imma scream

Now to end on a nice note...

Did y'all see how PATHETIC John looked while getting attacked by the Dora Milaje?? That was the PEAK of humor, like so great. You don't mess with them John, ever. Periodt.

Alright. And that concludes my reactions to Tfatws!! Let me know your reactions and opinions down below in the comments!

See you later my lovely's!
                                          -Lizzy🦾🦅

P.S
Please stop hating on Wyatt Russell!! (The actor who portrays John Walker)
He (clearly) is extremely talented and very good at making us hate John. He deleted his Instagram account cause of all of the hate he was getting. We can hate the character but let's not hate the actor. He did nothing wrong. It's like Thanos, we all hate him, but love Josh. So let's do the same with Wyatt! Thank you!