Gone | Bucky Barnes

"Alright Doll, I have to go now. I love you so so much." Bucky says giving me a quick peck on the lips

I sigh whilst nodding "Mk baby, I love you too. Be safe, don't die... please" I give him a weak smile

"I won't, I promise. I'll be back sooner than you know. I love you." He says walking off to the Quinjet

"I love you too buck!" I shout.

The Quinjet door shuts as tears well up in my eyes. Another mission, for 2 months. I hope he stays safe.

*Time Skip brought to you by Peter copying Charlotte's web designs from 'Charlotte's Web'*

I can't breathe, my body starts to shake rapidly, I start to freak out. Oh god another panic attack. I try doing something to take my mind off them but nothing helps

It's been a month since Bucky left and everyday I get major panic attacks, I want- no scrap that, I need him here with me.

I pick up my phone and dial Tony, no matter if they are in battle or safe in the Jet he will always be able to pick up his phone cause of his suit and J.A.R.V.I.S.

Luckily he answers the phone "Hey Everly, what's up?"

"W-where is B-Bucky?" I ask, stuttering

"He is in the living room with Sam, Steve, and Nat I think. How come?"

"I-it's another o-one. P-please put h-him o-on the p-phone"

I hear no response, just shuffling and static, meaning he is moving. He knows about my attacks, he gets them too. He has tried to help, everyone has, but no one helps, only Bucky.

I hear the voice I need to "Hey baby, you alright?" I let out a relived sigh

"A-attack... a-a-again." Is all I manage to spit out.

"Ok, uh, how are you doing?, We haven't talking in a while"

"W-well. Uh, n-not great. T-they keep c-coming a-and c-coming. Every single day, b-buck when are you c-coming home?"

I hear a sigh through the phone, not just a normal one. But one filled with sorrow and sadness

"Doll we still have 3 and a half weeks"

At those words I burst out in tears. I need him now, I need his touch, his smile and laughter, I need him.

"Everly, don't cry, you know I don't like it when you cry" his voice cracks as he speaks.

"C-can you get off e-early? Buck I-I need you h-here. T-they won't stop."

"Hon I've tried, trust me I have, they won't let me. I want to be home with you too."

I sigh, knowing there is no way out of this.

"Alright doll, I need to go, I'm sorry, they need us. I love you so so much babe, go rest some, you deserve it."

I don't even get a chance to speak before he hangs up, must be an emergency.

I just wish he were here with me.
All the time.