Birthdays | Father!Tony Stark

I wake up out of excitement, it's my Birthday!! I do a little dance in my bed before getting up and out of bed. I look at the clock and it reads 8:30, perfect, just like this day will be.

"Good Morning Ms Kaitlyn, Happy Birthday!" J.A.R.V.I.S greets me

"Good morning J.A.R.V.I.S, thank you!" I reply

I go to my closet and choose this wonderful yellow dress. It goes down just below my knee. The dress is flowy like water and moves perfectly with every step I take. The waist has a pretty ribbon going around it that hugs me perfectly, it ties into a small bow at the back. The chest has a yellow lace fabric going up to my neck. It has no sleeves seeing as the lace on my chest wraps around my neck and holds everything in place.

I head to my bathroom and put my dirty blonde hair in a slightly messy but elegant bun with a few pieces framing my face. I put on a slight amount of makeup, just eyebrows, lashes, lips, and a bit of a glittery gold eyeshadow. Nothing much but just enough.

I get out of my bathroom and look at the time, it's only 9:15, I got ready early!

I head out of my bedroom and go down to the living room where everyone is.

"Hey kiddo, how did you sleep?" Dad says while finishing his coffee

"I slept fine, did you sleep any?" I chuckle pointing to his eye bags

"In fact I did, I slept 2 hours." He smirks looking me up and down "yea and what's this dress for, going for a date?" He winks

"Anthony Stark! No I'm not going on a date!" I say before laughing

"Uh uh, don't call me by my first name."

"Oh whatever." I roll my eyes "could everyone go out to eat tonight? There's this one place I really wanna try, it's called 'Shawarma' not sure what it is but sounds good."

"Honey, we are busy with missions and work today sorry. Maybe Peter will be up for it." He says giving me a kiss on the cheek

He forgot.. he forgot my birthday..

"Y-your busy?" I say with my voice cracking a bit

"Yea, sorry, we will be back before ya know it." He says walking to his lab

We? That means that they all forgot..

At that moment Natasha walks in and gives me a big hug

"Happy birthday Kaitlyn!! Ya know, we could go to get our nails done or go out to eat, all of us! My treat."

She pulls away from the hug and sees the disappointment in my face, the tears threatening to fall.

"Hey, what's up? It's your Birthday, you should be happy!"

"Dad forgot.. and he said you all were busy." Tears are now falling from my eyes, I try to keep them in but it's too much.

"Woah, he forgot? None of us are busy today, hon we all were going to take you out for dinner and the mall."

I nod sadly, looking down to the floor to hide my teary eyed face.
A second later Steve, Bucky, Peter, Thor, Clint, Bruce, and Mom jump out from behind shouting "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" And scaring me.

I give them a weak smile. "thanks guys but I'm going to go to my room." I say sadly.

"Hey, wait!" Nat shouts but I ignore her and keep walking.

I head in my room and slam the door shut, I get in bed and cry my eyes out. How on earth could he forget, and on top of that say they have missions. I'm his daughter!

++++++++Tony's POV++++++++

"What's all the noise? We have wor-" I start but Natasha cuts me off

"Are you kidding me Tony! You forgot and on top of that said we had missions!!" She shouts angrily

I have no clue what they are mad at me for "Forgot wh- ohhhh.." I see a big poster with 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAITLYN' written on it in Steve's hands.

"Tony you really forgot? She is out daughter, how could you forget?!" Pepper shouts at me whilst coming up to me.

"Hey Pep, well first off I love you so much and secondly I was busy! Did I mention I love you?"

"Too busy for our daughter?! No, that's not ok."

She walks to Kaitlyns room to probably go talk to her.

"Mister Stark I texted you about the surprise" Peter says

"Yea yea, just go do whatever kid." I shrug him off.

+++++++Kaitlyn's POV+++++++

I continue crying in my pillow until I hear my door open.

"Hey sweetie, I am so sorry he forgot." Mom comes over to me and gives me a hug.

"B-but I have b-been t-talking a-about it!!" I cry even more in her shoulder

"I know babe, he is just forgetful. Do you still want to go to Shawarma?"

My crying eventually comes to a stop and I smile at her "y-yea."

"Alright, your lucky your makeup is water-proof otherwise it would be a wreak" she laughs

I chuckle "yea I guess so."

*Time Skip brought to you by Peter teaching Steve how to use every day tech*

"You want desert?" Dad asks me. "My treat, you can even get 5 if you want. It's your day."

"No no, I'm stuffed. If I ate one more bite I'll explode" I chuckle.

"No I insist, my treat!"

"Dad, I forgive you, just don't do it again. Ok?" I smile

"Ok, I won't. I'll make sure J.A.R.V.I.S won't let me"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey everyone! I hope you liked that one, it's my moms birthday today so I thought I would write a birthday Imagine!

I hope y'all liked it, and I hope you have a good day!! Peace out my lovely's!
-Lizzy💕☺️