Spaceship Dances | Peter Quill

Pretend Gamora in the pic is you. In this story she is just a friend, and any other story's I make.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Alright Guardians, we have to go to Xandar to talk with the Nova Core. Not sure what they want but they said it was impossible" Peter shouts as he heads to the cockpit.

"I am groot" Groot says in a snarky tone. Ever since he became a teenager he has been so rude.

I roll my eyes "Well your going to have to put down that game of yours and help out anyway!" I shout at him. Rocket gives him a look saying 'if you don't listen to her she will beat your ass'. I chuckle at that.

"Can we just have one day without you guys arguing?" Gamora says as she walks in.

"We weren't arguing, he is complaining." I point to Groot

"Well whatever your doing, stop!" Gamora heads up to the cockpit to take over for Quill, she has always liked driving. It alone time for her, I mean, I understand. We have a trash panda, snarky talking tree, psychopath machine, bug girl that can put you to sleep, a buff guy who takes everything literally, and two humans in space, it can get annoying sometimes.

Peter puts on 'Ain't No Mountain High Enough' by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell right before he gets up.
Oh yea, this is my jam I think to myself.

Peter and I always listened to it when either of us were sad, angry, just in a bad mood, or even when we are happy, it's our song.

He gets up from his chair and dance-walks over to me and I chuckle at the sight.
I put out my hand for him to take and he does. He holds my hand in his and puts his other hand on my waist and starts to lead.

"Listen, baby" he sings with a smirk and a wink. "Ain't no mountain high, ain't no valley low, ain't to river wide enough baby" he starts to pick up the dancing speed a bit

I sing my part "If you need me, call me. No matter where you where you are, no matter how far."

"Don't worry baby" he sings just before giving me a peck on the lips

"Just call my name, I'll be there in a hurry, you don't have to worry!" I sing, grinning like an idiot just as I always do

"Cause baby there ain't no mountain high enough, ain't no valley low enough, ain't no river wide enough, to keep me from getting to you baby!" We sing in unison, dancing like there's no tomorrow. His singing isn't the greatest but it's fine.

We finish dancing and singing as the song comes to an end. He wraps his hand that was originally placed in my hand around my waist, connecting it to his other one. I wrap my hands around his neck as he pulls me into a kiss. His kisses are always so warm, calm, gentle, and enticing.

"Get a room you two" Rocket gags as he walks past us with his chips.

We immediately pull away, light pink blush comes on Quills face and I'm pretty sure I'm beet-red.

He goes back to the cockpit as the next song comes on and takes control of the Milano. I go get some chips and sit down in the seat next to him.

I absolutely love these moments with him.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey y'all! I hope you liked that cause I had fun writing it!

I hope you don't mind Peter quill being in the mix, he would be a sweetheart of a boyfriend so I thought I would add him!

I'll see you later my lovely's!
-Lizzy ☺️💕