0.01

KSM
"Hey jinnie..." I started speaking, greeting my now ex boyfriend whilst we were at the ramen store we always go to.

"Hi minnie..." he replied, today was a sad day for us, we both agreed on just being friends, after dating for a year, we both realised we had more of a bromance that an actually romance.

Not saying that we had to completely end things but we promised to remain bestfriends non the less, no matter how bad the situation gets.

"I'm sorry we couldn't work things out Hyunjinnie" I started to cry, he was my bestfriend and even though I wanted things to work out, they didn't.

"No seungminnie, it's no your fault it's not any of our faults" hyunjin calmly said, but I could tell how sad he was.

He stood up and hugged me in front of a couple people, not that we cared anyways, I melted from his touch but we both knew we didn't have the same spark.

"If we ever had a chance again, I would go back to you 100 times but even if we're not lovers I'm glad to have you in my life minnie" Hyunjin whispered into my ear.

This time I hugged him tighter, I didn't want to let go, not yet, not so quickly but we realised that being friends was so much easier, despite being very similar we wanted completely different things.

"I love you and I always will, I promise, I hope you find someone who you deserve and loves you very much hyunjinnie" I muttered out, tears falling.

I started breaking down, hyunjin was my first proper relationship, my first kiss, he was pretty much my first everything.

It was sad that we couldn't be lovers but, we were both glad that we still had each other. Yes it hurt in so many ways, but it's life.

I held his hand walking him outside the shopping centre, it was raining, it looked like the weather can really predict the impossible, "hyunjin can you kiss me one last time" I finally found the courage to say.

He nodded, his eyes staring at mine, he stalled for little bit, whilst the two of us were getting soaked, he place his hand gently on my face leaning in to kiss me.

It felt like the first time we kissed, so many memories rushed through me, I pulled away, whilst my heart fastened almost shattering there and then.

The corner of my eyes I saw a tear from hyunjin's face, I mouthed a sorry, and he shook his head, and smiled at me trying to keep his emotions in.

I went up and kissed his forehead, "if we were meant to be, we wouldn't have lost feelings in the first place" I held his hands refusing to let go.

"Seungmin, I'm glad we dated at least once, if we really are meant for each other we will come back, maybe in another life minnie" I cried harder from his statement.

"I'm sorry I really am..." I whimpered, holding his hands tighter, I eventually took them off, watching his hands shake from the lost of contact.

We stood there for what seemed like forever, locking eyes, he bit his lip but I could tell he was going to break.

"Minnie call me when you get home yeah...?"

"Yeah..."

He walked off, looking at me sadly, I wanted to run back to him and tell him I didn't want things to end but I didn't, I couldn't lie about something that was no longer there.

Sure it was love, but it was more platonic than it was real, I felt my heart drop when he was no longer there.

My tears now falling, I lost complete hope in everything, I thought I knew what I wanted, I thought hyunjin was the one I need, but I let go.

Everyone loves, but not all loves last, maybe we can love romantically but it was only suppose to be friendly, maybe I didn't love him ever, but I just liked idea of love.

If we really were meant to be, we would've fought, and never stopped loving: but we did, we both did.