0.08

BCC
Standing in almost complete utter shock, I had never seen my bestfriend of 10 years so broken he just wasn't Minho at this point, and I couldn't, I cried for him, hugging him.

"I'm sorry I let this happen to you... I'm sorry I couldn't protect, it was the thing I promised but you got hurt anyway." I cried, and hugged him.

Tighter and tighter I felt my vulnerable self just want to hurt anyone who hurt my bestfriend, "Minho I promise I really do care about you... love with me, cut ties off I can't, he isn't the same"

He pulled away, and nodded without looking at me, knowing his state he threw his bag to one side as I watched Changbin throw himself on top of Minho, patting his back at the same time.

"I hate myself for letting that happen, we're such dicks" Changbin let out offering the younger a bag of sweets, as Minho gently grabbed from his finger tips, bowing for the sincerity.

We all sat down on on the sofa whilst Felix silently sat on the floor at Changbin's feet, not a sound until Felix broke it, "what happened..."

Minho coughed, a rusted cough came out: still with glossiness lingering at his eyes threatening to spill.

"He's a abusive and that, he always hits me, but only when he's drinking and drunk... he's done really nasty things to me that I don't wanna imagine, he even cheated on me" The younger cried out loud.

Leaving all of us furious, looking back at Felix he seemed broken, we all knew that Felix and Jisung were close so I wasn't surprised he was finding it hard to take in the news from. "It's all my fault"

I heard Felix cry, this time hearing muffling watching him sob into Changbin, I frowned at the sight, "Felix it wasn't your fault, it was non of ours, we will get to the bottom of this I promise" Changbin reassured Felix.

Watching everyone's state, I sighed, "Felix changbin you can sleep in the guest room, me and Minho can share mine, you should sleep and we will talk it out in the morning"

I watched everyone go into there designated rooms, watching each zombie like person walk, groaning. Silence was left. Untouched.

It was unbearable to say the least, I walked to my room, to see Minho already comfortable laying on my bed, he wasn't sleeping but just staring at the ceiling.

"Minho... wanna talk?" I asked, he kept staring and just nodded subtly, I sighed, and moved next to him, looking up at the ceiling as well.

"When when did it happen?" I asked preparing myself for whatever was going to happen.

"I- it was after we got back together, to be honest the first time we moved in together every changed... but even when we broke up the first time it was a weird feeling, like something was off... I love him, I wanna be able to save him: we have to help him, it might be a drinking problem chan." He managed to say calmly

Jisung definitely changed, whether I wanted to admit it or not, he wasn't the same: and never will be again, "what happened to him chan..." Minho muttered, almost in pain.

My heart dropped, "Minho... I don't know but we will find out... I promise"

Minho nodded, he seemed so tired and mentally drained that I didn't know what to do, "don't go to work like that tomorrow, you'll end up passing out"

Minho didn't answer, he shrugged his shoulders, "stay please... I can't let you go back to his place... stay for as long as you want... I don't care" I turned to him pleading.