0.09

KSM
I groaned hearing my alarm go off, work; I didn't sleep very well at all, I woke up decided to drop off Hyunjin's things as I didn't really bare to look at them. It hurt, way too much.

What made it worse though was that he wasn't home, I knew this was because I saw him go into his apartment complex, it hurt to know that he was probably with someone new already.

But why wouldn't he? I knew Hyunjin as if he was me, he was the type to go out or hook up with someone to get things off his mind, especially with his looks he could get anyone.

Reminding myself of the last two years they were wonderful, and I would do almost anything to get them back, but life isn't that easy ever.

Snapping myself back into reality I had heard a knock on my door, I wasn't expecting anything, or anyone, so I went to open the door.

I cautiously went to see who it was, my glasses on top of my head completely forgetting about them, I carefully opened the wooden door to see a familiar face, Minho.

"Minho what are you doing here so early?" I managed to mutter still tired, and very confused of the siting of the older.

"I'm sorry... I should've messaged you but I wanted to catch up... because I saw you the other day" He said. I just nodded and let into my house watching him take his shoes off.

I gesture for him to sit down on my couch, one that he was probably familiar with, as he's been at my place a couple times, "would you like a tea... green tea or?" I questioned.

"Green tea is great thanks Seungmin..." He replied nodding in return, turning the kettle on, Minho asked me a question, "Did you and hyunjin break up-" taken by surprise, I turned around to look at Minho.

"How did you- yeah we did, it was for the best" I replied stuttering, from the mention of my ex boyfriend.

Minho just nodded, "he was sleeping with my ex boyfriend..." My eyes widened, did he say ex? Still trying to take in all the news I nodded.

"He did? I'm not surprised though, who wouldn't want to? He's good in bed" I stared at Minho who almost choked from laughing.

I smiled weakly, "I could be better" Minho joked, me laughing at his prude comment, hitting the table, rolling my eyes.

"So your not with-" I asked, he answered immediately "yeah I'm not with Jisung anymore, he changed, a lot" I just stayed quiet, understanding that it was probably a hard situation.

"You still friends with Hyunjin?" Minho asked, I didn't know what to say, I nodded tired, "we are just on a break, we still probably are bestfriends though..."

"Look Seungmin don't be too sad, from what I heard he still cares about you friend wise, and you guys probably will never ever have bestfriend like each other again"

I smiled at Minho's reassurance, making my heart a little lighter, I hoped that was the case as I dearly cared for him.

I brought a tray of green tea prepared and sat it down on my coffee table, sitting on the floor, "funny how we found each other again eh?" Minho started, as I jokingly rolled my eyes.

"You know the fact that I pretty much yelled at you was the reason why we met" Minho nodding aggressively, "yo life hates us, we come together again as a rebound from our relationship issues" Minho joked.

"I mean except this time we kinda actually done with them" I commented, have Minho push me friendly.

It was like the old days. It was like we didn't have the space of two years, it was nice.