0.21

KSM
I let out a single breath as Minho picked off the grain of rice off me, I had many different feelings and emotions going in at that exact time, I didn't know how to feel. But I couldn't help and not stop staring at his lips, but he didn't notice that.

I never realised how soft they looked or how kissable they were, I felt my cheeks go even redder realising I was thinking these things, I was going mad. But next thing I knew, my lips were on his. I couldn't even stop, I didn't know what to do.

I didn't know how to control how I felt, I felt butterflies repeatedly flap their wings within my stomach, I was gentle, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Nervous, my pulse started to beat even louder.

I was about to stop, when Minho pushed his lips harder against mine, pulling me in closer, his warm soft lips brushed against mine, he opened his mouth only to let his tongue in, carefully playing with mine.

I let out a fragile sound, I felt him pick me up, his arms wrapping around me whilst still kissing my lips. I savoured every bit of it, he quickly walked into my room, and carefully placed me on the bed...

***

I woke up in a pain from my legs, I tiredly opened my eyes to feel the cold breeze touch my bare skin. Frantically, I opened my eyes, Minho laid closely next to me, and I soon realised he had his arms wrapped around me.

Without trying to wake Minho up, I sat up carefully, then releasing a sigh, flashbacks from the previous nights ran into my thoughts, my face heated up. I stared at the older male, rather mesmerised at the beauty.

I decided to get up and just leave him their to sleep, i saw as our clothes were scattered all over the room, I decided to put Minho's clothes in the wash, and then to tumble dry it afterwards so when he woke up he would've had clean clothes to take home.

However I just quickly through the clothes I had on yesterday, I took out some clothes from my wardrobe for Minho to wear, and laid it on the bedside cabinet for him to wake up.

I had to clean up my flat. I walked into the living room, the leftover takeaway half eaten still there, I groaned in annoyance.

I cleaned up putting all the food away, the edible food in the fridge, in a closed container l, and the inedible food in the bin. Once I was done, I tidied the area, before starting to make breakfast.

I was deciding on what to make for breakfast, but seeming as we didn't eat much yesterday, well kinda... I thought I would cook some fresh rice, and omelettes to fill us up...

The smell of the freshly made meal was hovering in the air, as I plated the eggs, I decided to go take a shower, and put some proper clothes on, and then to wake Minho up.

I left the shower, in my new set of clothes, walking in the room to see Minho sitting in my bed, I watched him flash a smirk at me, and I just rolled my eyes, trying to cover the embarrassment.

"Minho you can use the shower and then have breakfast with me, I've got the day off today but you can always go home if you want" I said, pointing him to the bathroom, handing him a clean towel.

He nodded. Answering me, "thanks, if you don't mind, do you want to hang out later?" I nodded in a smile, he smiled back whilst walking towards the bathroom.

***

I was sat in the kitchen, heating up the omelettes to eat warm, when I heard Minho come out the bathroom, he must've washed his hair, as he had wet hair falling onto his face.

He looked handsome, rather charming, but I didn't want to admit it, Minho raised his eyebrow once he caught me staring, "like what you see kim?" He joked.

I shook my head, covering my face to distract myself, "hm really Minnie? You seemed to yesterday" Minho added, I gasped, looking at him whilst being half violated.

"Minho do you want breakfast or not?" I answered back, "can I have you?" He replied, my face went even redder, as I tried to compose myself in front of in, he came up to me and patted my head whilst placing a small kiss on my forehead.