0.27

HHJ
I was laying in bed, just tired, but resting before I started work later on in the day, being myself, I liked to stay organised, meaning I'd have to do everything on task on time.

But fortunately for me I let myself have the day to myself, knowing I needed it, I've been harassed by Jisung a lot lately, ever since I blocked him, he would find new numbers to call me, even though I blocked them all, he still pestered me.

I didn't know who to tell, I felt as if I should've told maybe Seungmin but I couldn't help but not want to worry him, he was having a hard time with his family as it is, I couldn't put more in his shoulders as it is.

My phone rang again. Fifth time this morning, it was another no caller ID, I sighed to myself, knowing full well who the culprit behind it was, the one and only fucking Han Jisung.

I was about to end it when I decided to answer to see what he says this time, mentally bracing myself for some sort of verbal abuse.

JS : oh good you picked up Hwang.

HJ : ...

JS : don't talk that's fine by me

JS : look just calling to tell you I will kill Kim Seungmin

HJ : I'll kill you.

JS : we'll see, but make one wrong move hyunjin, and I'll make sure to give him the most painful death ever.

HJ : don't ...

JS : look who's crying now

HJ : don't do it Jisung

JS : haha funny, I'll kill you too

HJ : kill me instead then

JS : me? I could... but Seungmin has what I want, not you

HJ : you mean minho?

JS : of course I mean minho you fucking idiot, he's mine, only mine

HJ : not if I stop you

JS : haha whatever you say babe

Call ended

I grimaced my teeth, I ended up emailing my manager to take today off, I was going to go see Jisung, I couldn't let anything bad happen to any of my friends, not this time.

I needed to have Jisung sorted out, I grabbed my jacket, and went out to go to his apartment, apart of me told me not to go down, but I had to right?

When I arrived in-front of building, I took in a deep breath, hyunjin hes not actually going to do anything to you, (an- he thought wrong...)

Hyunjin step up as he pushed through the door, it was broken, worn out, it wasn't the nicest area in the world, which explains why the building was worn out.

It seemed like blood had been scattered everywhere but no one dared to clean it up, the horrible drenched lingering as well, the longer I stayed I'd ought to think my clothes would have to be thrown out, as washing wouldn't been enough.

I had gotten to the top floor to see the number, 14, I gulped, feeling my throat feel dry, taking in all the saliva I could, but again my gut was telling me something maybe I should just ran, out of this apartment.

But it was too late to back out now, I was already standing in front of the door, I could not possibly chicken out.

I knocked. Knock knock knock

I felt the colour drain from my face, when I saw the door start to unlock, as the door was wide, I saw him, standing their with a knife, my heart pulled faster, as I stood their, trying to process the moment, but it was too late.

"Good to see you hyunjin, wanna play a game with me? what if you come in first..."