0.13

LMH
"I swear to fucking God Han Jisung, come out here now!" A low voice echoed through the building, hearing him from the bottom of the stair. Not that it was that loud, but definitely something the neighbours will report.

I heard banging which startled me, not knowing what was happening, to see everything live I ran up the stairs. "Felix?" I questioned quietly watching him aggressively knock the door.

"Jisung I swear to god if you don't come out I will never talk to you again, I don't even believe your my bestfriend anymore"

My eyes widened, I knew the two were very close growing up but things did change. I was hurt sure, but the amount of suffering Felix must've went through watching him slowly lose his bestfriend.

"Jisung now" Felix now looking at me as I just stared in awe, he motioned for me to hide so I went to sit on the flight of stairs.

"Felix stop acting like you care so much! I hate you I hate that you don't care I hate that you pretend to care I hate you I hate you" Jisung yelled.

This alarmed Felix "what the fuck are you on about, come out here and tell me!" He exclaimed. This was when u heard the door unlock, I saw Jisung.

Well from what I saw he was worn out and tired, "Felix leave me alone, what's the point on being friends" Jisung muttered, staring bluntly at Felix.

"I wanted an explanation from you, why the fuck you change why you cheated on Minho" Felix panted.

"Now don't bring that up as if you never cheated yourself" Jisung argued. My eyes widened, Felix cheated? "What the fuck Jisung? I was assaulted and Changbjn knows?"

"Keep telling your self that lix, we all know you loved riding me" Jisung jaunted, I saw Felix throw a punch at the slim figure. "Jisung this is exactly the reason we ain't friends, you took advantage of me when I was drunk!"

I watched as Felix pushed him down to the ground. "We were bestfriends I tried to be their for you..." Felix stuttered. "No Felix you didn't try enough"

I was full of shock, and I did not know what the hell was happening, I had to leave, I didn't want to know what else was happening, I needed to tell the boys what had happened, everything was all a blur.

I felt like having a panic attack or even just throwing up it was awful. I ran down the two flights of stairs as if my life depended on it, unfortunately I fell.

I fell down a while flight of stairs, my body ached, the tiredness of adrenaline reminding me that I wanted to just sleep. I got up, feeling my back reek in agony. Not that I noticed, I was numb to everything at this point.

Running out, in small jogs due to the pain, I couldn't go to work, I had message my boss to give me a week off and I went straight to home.

I was just outside the apartment, when I heard a shout of pain. My eyes widen, shouts for help were let out. My heart was racing. I ran back inside, dashing through the stairs, to see that Felix was leaning against the wall, his clothes torn.

Jisung was standing there like a  psycho, I graced over to see him holding a blood covered knife. "What the fuck Jisung" I muttered. Quickly picking Felix up and leaving.

-

Sorry for the late update :')