0.23

KSM
"So Minnie, what do you do for a living... besides the restaurant?" Minho asked, whilst I leaned back at the back of the bus, closing my eyes, humming in response.

"Well my main job is writing for this newspaper agency, kinda rough, okay pay, which helps me pay rent for my place and food, but the waiter thing is a side job..."

"May I ask why?" Minho asked curiously, not meaning much harm.

I mumbled a few words, "oh. It's a long story, but it's to help pay off my parent's dept..."

"I am so so sorry, I'm so stupid for asking, I shouldn't have asked... I'm sorry Seungmin I-" Minho continued on,

I paused, "my parents use to be rather well off... but something happened and now they have a dept they have to pay off, I didn't have to, but their my parents..."

Minho nodded carefully, I just sat their and shrugged, I personally didn't know how to feel, some people would be sad, some like me wouldn't feel anything, but that life right?

"Anyways, what about you, what do you do for a living?" I asked the same question back to Minho.

He shrugged, "well I've been struggling for a while, so I haven't actually worked in ages, but like you I have two jobs, I'm a dance instructor for younger children and I recently started working in the restaurant"

"When will you dance again?" I asked, again he shrugged "I'm not sure but I've taken a break for now, next month hopefully, if they don't sack me" Minho laughed.

The two of us were laughing our butts away, just then until the bus finally arrived at the theme park, well ish, we still had to walk a good bit, but neither us really mind.

We were walking side by side in silence, for a good few minutes, until, "uh Seungmin could I hold your hand?" My face went warm, I nodded quietly, without having to show my excitement.

He delicately, grabbed my hands, I looked at our hands together, he played with them, touching each one of my fingers with his, then finally interlocking them.

If I was to be honest I didn't think we would end up like this, he was an amazing guy, but my feelings were everywhere at the moment, I would get these butterflies that wouldn't leave from my stomach whenever I saw him.

Or whenever he smiled, I felt like kissing him right there and then, the physical contact that we shared made my life so much more fun, increasing my heart rate, the more we touched.

He was going to be the death of me, it excites me, the idea of loving someone that I related too in many ways. But we had only reconciled, only recently and everything felt like it was going too fast...

What if he didn't even feel the same and he's just using me, I didn't like that at all, but even then I'm the one who's thinking all this nonsense, I couldn't piece anything together.

For some reason it was as if he heard me, he pulled me an inch closer to him, grasping the hold of my hand slightly tighter.

But I don't think anyone had given me the butterflies he had, or the fact that we've met in so many different occasions, it was special, special in a way fate and the stars in the night sky pushed us together.

But that was what I was scared of, life putting us together and forcing us to fall apart, which would only cause more harm than good. Apart of me wanted it stay like this for a while.

I was carefully nudge, but I didn't process it, that was when Minho playfully shook me to get my attention, "we're here, the place we first met"