0.03

LMH
"Don't touch me please" I whimpered in pain as Jisung slapped me across the face. For the last three months he started acted weird, but I thought it would go away. It didn't.

Jisung chuckled a little, whilst drinking some sort of alcohol, I stood up to clean myself up and go to bed, "don't go Minho..."

I softened at the sound of his voice, it was comforting but slurred. He was drunk, after we graduated university, he started to drink, he said he was stressed.

I asked why he was but he never told me why, I wanted to help him but he always said he didn't need it.

I loved him I really did, but is started to doubt after he became abusive, but I didn't blame him, I blamed his addiction to drinking.

But I regret so much, I never ought to live a life full of regrets or hatred but for the last 6 months I started to lose hope in our relationship.

Only recently I told Changbin and Chan about my situation they were understanding and wanted to help just as much, Changbin eventually told Felix and he seemed devastated.

No matter how hard they wanted to help Jisung always denied the fact he needed help, what happened.

I shook my head from the thoughts, "I'm going to see chan..." Jisung frowned coming at me to throw a punch, but he controlled himself, and muttered a sorry.

I nodded to leave, I left the apartment, myself and Jisung had moved in together after we graduated, I was happy with him but after we moved together everything started to slip.

I wasn't really going to Chan's just out, who knows where I just was, probably the park outside of central Seoul.

Whilst walking I bumped into a shorter person, that's when I realised it was y/n, Jisung's ex and the one who tried to kill him.

I groaned and nudged them harshly to the side, I heard a sorry mutter out, that's when I started to talk.

"Y/n why did you do it?"

There body froze, "Minho right? Look you don't have to believe me no one does, i didn't do it"

I stood half confused about the words that came out of y/n mouth, "what do you mean-"

They cut me off, "Jisung... he forced me too, he was manipulative... he did some horrible things to me"

I stood wide eyed, finding it hard to believe yet for some reason trying to understand them, "wait he lied?" Y/n nodded, then they lifted up there sleeves.

"He cut my arms whilst we were dating, I told him no but he..."

I couldn't think properly, but I went up to hug them, "I'm so so sorry you had to go through all of that, i thought you just hated Jisung..."

They pushed me off, they shook there head smiling sadly, "no it's okay, what happened happened I'm just glad he isn't in my life anymore..."

"No y/n you need your justice..."

They shrugged and smiled, "add me on ig if you want then"

They walked away in the opposite direction, whilst I sighed, I felt bad, for a year myself and my friend have just blamed y/n when it wasn't even there fault.

I needed to talk to my friend about this, but I didn't know if they will believe them or not, I might need y/n to talk to them personally.

I carried on waking into the park, it seemed pretty silent and empty so I sat down on a familiar looking bench.

It reminded me of the times I was a bit more free.

"You know life isn't fair... but we have the clouds, Minho"

"Life isn't fair at times, but you know if there's clouds, bright fluffy clouds you'll be able to turn them into anything with your imagination so why can't life be like that, right?"

I remembered something a friend of mine said to me a year or two ago, from what the somewhat unfamiliar person said.

I turned around to see a familiar taller, sitting right next to me.

"Kim seungmin..."