0.07

HHJ
Why the hook up didn't go exactly planned, after leaving Jisung's apartment and encountering a previous classmate, it was a half pleasant, but never mind that.

The air hit me once I completely left the building, then it hit me, the only reason I came here was because of the break up. It hurt: a lot. I'm so many ways it did.

I had never felt a hurt like this, but I wanted to call him, call him to make sure he was okay because he was still my bestfriend non the less, but he wouldn't appreciate it.

Even though he's hurting just as much, I want him to move on, I don't know how I will, but I want him to, in every way possible. I don't want him to dwell on me, I'd rather have him hate me forever than him staying because he likes the thought of it.

I cried on my way home, my eyes aching, the cold air not helping what so ever, it was no longer raining tho, sure it was spitting but it was nice for the weather to calm a bit after all whole day of rain.

I wondered to myself what went wrong, I was confused, we both did what we could to stay together but it was gone, there was nothing left, our love was gone.

No matter how many promises I said that I would love him in another universe, I would love over and over again, nothing felt real, did I lie to myself, to Seungmin?

I stepped out of my fit, to see a familiar person in a white puffed coat coming out of my apartment complex, I didn't think much of it though, so I ignored it.

Entering the building a familiar sweet scent lingered the elevator to my floor, strawberries, not that there was a scent for strawberries but Seungmin use to wear this strawberry cologne...

The elevator door opening, I walked towards my door to see a box in front of it, it was not small but not big, but it was cardboard. There was a small post it attached to it,

"I'm sorry, here are your belongings jinnie, thank you for everything, I wish we could've lasted... it was fun, but I couldn't bare see you face to face not right now <3"

I let out a silent cry, picking up the note expecting it, even more, crying at the words the younger used, or was it the heart on the end making my heart clench around my feelings.

Was this what being broken meant, was this the feeling of falling in love, if so I don't ever want to do it again.

I opened my door carrying the rather heavy box into my living room, taking the note and folding it and putting in my phone case.

Setting it down I opened it, a flash of heart wrenching memories slapped me, my hoodie layer on top, the hoodie I absolutely adored but gave Seungmin to wear, and now it was back in my hands.

I remembered the first time he wore it, it was slightly big on him, but that's what made it cute, he would always blush when wearing it, and it made me so happy seeing him wearing it.

But he couldn't wear it, not anymore. Putting the hoodie to one side I saw a camera, it was his camera, I wondered on why it was there, both of us were interested in photography.

We both owned cameras and I knew how much this camera meant to him, he worked hard for it, very hard actually, I was aware that he spent a lot of money and worked multiple shifts for it.

I turned the camera on, and went through the camera gallery, only to see pictures of us. They had many other beautiful pictures like the scenery and other aesthetically pleasing images.

But there were a lot of us, I couldn't look at the pictures of our younger selves, I couldn't bare to look how happy we were, there also recent pictures of me, every angle he caught of me was perfect.

I frowned, "I'm sorry" I yelled, knowing that I should give the camera back to him in then morning...