0.14

HHJ
I stared at the infamous 127 cafe, one of my mates worked there, Haechan, we weren't super close but we definitely became friends as the cafe was a supplementary to my life.

I waited patiently for Seungmin to arrive, we were going to fix this friendship whether it took an hour or a year, we had to, all that love and those memories I couldn't bare the thought of them being thrown away.

I stayed waiting in the cool breeze, today I was wearing a sunken green hoodie, pretty much worn out by now, but it was comfy, it was something I purchased a couple years ago. More of a casual wear to school.

I was busy worrying about whether Seungmin was going to arrive or not I didn't notice Seungmin calling out for me until he tapped my shoulder.

"Oh- uh Seungmin hi, let's go inside and get something..." I watched him nod, but neither of us locked eyes, but that was probably better.

I sighed watching him sit by a window seat, he sadly smiled towards me, I nodded, and went off to order something for the two of us, knowing Seungmin I got him a latte and some strawberry filled cake.

I got myself a black coffee, and that's all, taking the order to our table I placed his food in front of him, whilst I held onto the hot coffee tightly. It was awakedly silent between us.

"I'm sorry." I started, Seungmin pulled a face and shrugged, "what for?" He replied back after pausing. I pursed my lips together to answer back thinking, "I thought we would work out."

Seungmin shifted his head, and shook it, "we didn't. That's not your fault though, please don't be sorry" he quietly said then taking a sip of coffee.

I looked down at the coffee almost as dark as the bruises on my heart. "But we've been friends for too long, you know... I can't let you go hyunjin. Jinnie" Seungmin started.

My heart beat after hearing the nickname I was longing for, I might not of loved him in that way anymore, but it was for define that I loved him platonically and looked at him as my younger brother.

"Your right Minnie" I grabbed him hand, feeling my face heat up a little, rubbing it gently, "you will always be my little brother and no one can change that"

I started to smile like an idiot not looking to Seungmin's eyes, I felt Seungmin place my hands on his cheeks, I looked at him, and his puppy like features, growing soft for the younger.

"Jinnie... I'm sorry we didn't work out, but hey we got a ton of memories" He nodded enthusiastically, I just smiled, knowing what he said was true, we may not be together like that but we did gain lots of memories.

I took out my camera from my bag, and I showed a specific picture to Seungmin, it was the first selca we took when we first started to date, Seungmin and me cringed at all our photos.

We didn't realise how foetus like we looked, so youthful, not that we weren't young now but, we definitely grew to look more maturer let alone acting finishing college.

I was just happy I got my bestfriend back, he meant the world to me, and I would protect him at all costs no matter what.

"Hyunjin, I'm glad we went through all of that, because our friendship is so much more stronger than ever"