0.31

Suck a fuck twat offline online mental line those guys AWKWARD I think they wanna kill us mate

^^ my bsf, keeping this for obvious reasons lmao

-
KSM
It was silent. Or maybe I was just losing my hearing like an insane man would. I mean I am going insane, my bestfriend my very bestfriend is in a life or death situation. I couldn't focus or concentrate, I had to ditch work to be here and get very paranoid.

My legs bounced unevenly, my eyes glued to the clock, the hands moving agonisingly slow as if there was just no time left. I let my eyes wander if to all the health and mental well-being posters and leaflets. Wondering if they really meant something.

Minho was with me, Felix and Changbin would come in later but they had to deal with Jisung in court or prison or whatever he's in. It hurt, and everyone two minutes, when my mind went back to Hyunjin I started to cry again. Minho sighed every time and let me cry in his very damp grey shirt.

I felt guilty but not guilty enough to stop crying and apologise for the inconvenience of a wet puddle in his shirt. He understood, and he knew not to make the situation worse. He did however eventually pull me in between his legs, almost cradling me.

I felt comforted for a little bit, before I started to burst into thousands of fragile tears again, my eyes felt sore, and under eyes wanted to just to shut tight, but most of all my chest aches, my heart was shattered, I couldn't even want to believe what was true.

I was tired thinking about everything, to the point I almost drifted to sleep I'm Minho's arms, they were comfy and loving and warm, everything I needed just a about right now. He let me rest my head in his chest where I could hear his heartbeat. It was calming almost.

If it weren't for Minho I probably would be losing my shit right now, I just wanted to see how Hyunjin was doing. My anxiety went off, this wasn't exactly how I planned things to be but here I am. I hoped everything would turn out okay, even for a little.

That's when my eyes went towards a some what familiar person, they had bandages on their arms, but they seemed relatively okay, besides from the tiredness of their eyes, it had only really alerted me when they started to come closer to me.

"Y/n?" Minho spoke, my head shook then remembered back to the event of the cafe a couple years back, my head now rested on Minho's lap, as my legs spread on the waiting chairs, as no one else had been in here.

Y/n nodded, they pursed there lips together before speaking, "I heard Jisung is going to jail now." They said quietly, taking a seat in-front of us, as I analysed the youthful beauty y/n had held. Minho smiled slightly and nodded.

"I'm sorry about what he put you though," Minho started, eyes watering, they shook their head, "I could say the same to you too" they softly laughed, trying to kill the awkwardness which funnily worked. He smiled slightly, but knowing how complicated his relationship with Jisung was, I didn't want to force it out in him.

"And Seungmin, I'm sorry about Hyunjin" they now speaking to me, I nodded, as I felt myself wanting to cry again, Minho only kissing my forehead to help me stop the flow of tears, he meant a lot to me really.

My life had changed a lot, but I must admit I was really lucky to have someone like Minho in my life and the amazing friends I have, but it did take some unexpected takes, which I wouldn't have ever expected in real life, which will permanently scar me, for who knows.

"Ah Seungmin you don't mind me asking but... how do you feel?" Y/n asked almost emotionless. I shrugged my shoulders, as I went to move my hands to my chest to check for a heartbeat.

"It's complicated you know, I don't know Jisung the way you two do but who almost killed you both and my bestfriend and I can't live with that, I'm scared, what if it was me..." i replied

Minho's hand were now placed in top on mine, carefully caressing it for warmth, I felt tears starting to fall again, just at the thought, I felt even more guilty now, what if it was me?

"Babe, I wouldn't let anyone hurt you? Okay?" Minho now placing his chin on my head, I only nodded in reply, now returning back to starting at the only clock in the waiting room, as well as eyeing down the door that connects to Hyunjin's room, wishing for some sort of answer.