0.05

HJS
"Jisung... can you explain." Myself and my one night stand, was now fully dressed sitting on the sofa in the living room, across from Minho.

"Its a one time thing Minho..." I managed to say without mixing any of my words up, fiddling with my fingers.

"Hyunjin... don't you have a boyfriend?" Minho said sternly looking at the tallest here, I heard him sigh before he answered, "I don't, we broke up the other day... I needed to get him off my mind"

I heard Minho say oh, but he didn't care to look at me, he pat Hyunjins shoulder and apologised, Hyunjin shook his head and half smiled.

"Jisung you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend, I wouldn't have done it if you did" Hyunjin said directing all the attention to me.

I didn't look up no, I couldn't dare to, not when I literally felt Minho's eyes laser me. Minho told Hyunjin he could leave and go home, I saw that he nodded and got up and left.

Leaving me and Minho alone in our house again.

"Why did you do it Jisung..."

"I don't know"

"That's not an answer ji" this time he seemed angry but he managed to enclose it well.

"Minho you shouldn't talk to me like." I groaned whilst rolling my eyes,

He sighed and he looked like he was about raise his voice, but he flinched when I lifted my hand to his cheek.

"Remember who's in charge."

"Jisung are you drunk again."

Smelling the potent scent lingering on my own figure, almost thick enough to make someone gag, I smirked lazily, and then shrugged my shoulders. I was.

My mind completely lost conscious, and I now had zero clue what I was doing, I was drunk, did I regret it in the moment probably not, but when I became sober I only felt like drinking again to remove any sort of guilt.

"Whatever, get out though, I don't wanna see you" I said, tired.

Everything was a blur to me but I could tell Minho sounded upset, I wanted to hit him, he stared at me, he went into our room, where I followed him and saw him shove a few things aggressively into a bad.

More than half his clothes, his electronics and a box where he said he kept all his memories like that, i felt a wave of anger rush past me, but he just sighed and left the house.

After he did leave though my body passed out, and I found myself in my room.

BCC
It was what 11pm in the evening when Minho rung me, it was a strange to be ringing as he should be in bed because he would've ought to have work in the morning.

"Minho?" I asked in a sleepy tone, just as I was getting my sleep schedule together it's starting to crumble again.

"Chan... I need to stay at yours for a month or two"

"Minho? Minho? Of course you can, stay as long as you want, I'll get changbin and Felix over as well"

It was quiet, very quiet, but the way Minho sounded was very dry but maybe because he's just given up at this point, I think it's about Jisung though.

I messaged Felix and Changbin to come over for the night, to check up on Minho, I thought about calling Jeongin but he didn't really need to know right now.

Felix and Changbin arrived but not yet Minho, but the two looked rather concerned and also exhausted, "coffee?" I asked the two barely nodding, and just rubbing there eyes to stay awake.

Preparing the coffee I heard Felix start up a conversation, "what even happened to Jisung he isn't my bestfriend the bestfriend I had two years ago, what the fuck" muffling into his boyfriends chest.

"Lix I don't know either, but whatever it is we will get to the bottom of it for the sake of Minho, I promise" Changbin said trying to calm the smaller figure curling up against him.

Then a knock was heard, I went over to answer it to see my bestfriend, bruised, a slap mark, small cuts on his arms, his eyes darkened, he wasn't the same bright person I knew not anymore.