0.30

LMH
My eyes widened, with pure confusion, I couldn't, how the hell did Jisung even find out about Seungmin, my heart beat and pulse was running quick. Everything was now a blur to me. Jisung sat in front of me, legs crossed, whilst he leaned back.

"Minho babe, I'm not going to make it hard, kiss me, date me, love me" His eyes pleased but his voice, wasn't even him at this point, he sounded crazy, psychotic, this wasn't the Jisung I knew.

I tried to somehow distract myself in such situation, my eyes tried to wander off to a peaceful paradise and maybe then I could be okay and not be stuck with my crazy ex, because I 100% ain't coming out of this room alive if I don't except.

I'd don't even know how to act or what to say, I could see his leg bouncing anticipating an answer from me, he stared at me, whilst smiling, which I couldn't tell if it was a good or a bad thing entirely.

I let out a brittle laugh, coughing, and before I could say any proper words, the door, someone knocked on it, harshly, maybe there was an angel out there who had saved me from all this trouble and pain, I was going to kiss the person at that door.

Jisung groaned and started at me before going to answer the door. I felt nerves and felt everything go the wrong, way, and quickly took a look at myself and saw how pale I looked. Kinda wanted to throw up because I didn't realise how ill I looked.

Nerves or actual sickness? Probably a mix of both if I was completely honest.

"Jisung stay the fuck down there" Felix had now sat on Jisung, wait Felix?! And Seungmin who had bashed through the door, looking very panicked and frantic, my eyes widened, going over to hug Seungmin and see if Felix was okay.

"What's happening?!" I asked immediately, Seungmin broke the hug, and almost let out a sob, "Hyunjin... he's in here somewhere help me please Minho" my eyes widened, sending daggers towards Jisung.

I grabbed Seungmin's hand in hopes to calm him down, opening every single door possible, that's when I saw the storage door locked, struggling to open it, Seungmin looked as if he was about to pass out. I gulped, trying to force the door down, kicking, punching barging the door down, nothing would work.

Seungmin had tears fall, that's when he decided to get a hair pin from his hair and try to pick lock it, which miraculously worked. He smiled and clasped his hands together and let out a sigh of relief.

That was until he saw his bestfriend state, he looked tired, pass out, blood coming out from his head, cut on his arm, Seungmin went to him straight away and hugged him, crying into him, "Hyunjin I'm here now okay? Okay? Stay awake for me"

The scene broke me, it hurt to see Seungmin like this, luckily, the police and ambulance came here very quickly as Felix had called them, prior about the situation, Seungmin cried even harder seeing how ruined Hyunjin looked, he curse Jisung.

I knew I had to comfort him somehow, but I didn't want to upset him so badly, I just let him hug and cry in my arms, I didn't even know if it helped that much, I felt numb. It was hard to believe my ex boyfriend was this crazy, I should've realised sooner and maybe others wouldn't have been affected.

His abusive antics did not just affect me but Felix, Hyunjin and now so many people are emotionally suffering because of how he's almost killed two people, I didn't even understand how he wasn't even in jail the first time, I hoped something happened to him now.

I was traumatised to even see Hyunjin here, I could only wish him a speedy recovery, he was almost beaten to death and would've died from loss of blood, it was just a very graphic image too see for the first and hopefully last time.