three

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋ .

Two days later--

"Any novelties girls?" Sua said, walking to our table with an apple on her hand. I sighed deeply at her question. "Nope, my life gets boring every single day." I said while taking a bite of the tteokbokki in my plate. They all chuckled and sat down.

"Well~ I was talking to my brother and he started joking around of me going on a dating app to find myself a boyfriend and so, I decided to install one and I'm going on a blind date with this super cute guy. With that being said, it means I won't be able to make it to the study session." Jugyeong said with a frown on her face, ignoring the fact that we all sat there with a shocked expression on our face. We both were worried for different reasons.

"I mean, that's fine but since when are you into these things?" Jugyeong smiled at Sujin and let out a small chuckle. "Don't worry, I don't plan on keeping this up, I just wanted to try it out, I guess." She said and we all nodded while keeping small conversations here and there.

Later that day, we met up again at the cafe since we had a very important test coming up, so we decided to split the notes in even sections so everyone had the chance to copy them and revise them at the end together.

"I'll take care of the part designated to Jugyeong." I offered, taking a small sip of my iced coffee. I needed some extra energy because ever since I moved, I haven't been able to sleep properly. "Why are you doing two sets yourself? Where is Jugyeong?" Suho asked. "She's on a blind date right now." Sua carelessly answered. I looked back at my notes and as I was about to write some more, Suho snatched my book away.

"What's wrong, Suho?" I asked, trying to avoid yelling from his rude gesture. "If she has time to go on a blind date, then she has time to do these notes by herself on her own time." He had a point but it wasn't directed necessarily nicely.

"Well, it's fine. I'm sure I can talk about it with her later but right now I promise I'm fine, I can do two sets." I defended. He scoffed and moved the notebook further away from my reach. I raised a brow. 

"Y/n, Jugyeong is a horrible students because she does things like these of skipping the only time she actually does homework for some random dude she doesn't know." I stood up now angry. 

"Okay Suho, but who exactly are you to judge her academic performance, you're no one but a studying buddy to her so mind your own business and give me the damn notebook because last time I checked, I offered to do her notes." I walked over to his side and attempted to snatch the notebook from him, but he just kept waving it in a different direction. In a moment, I leaned too fast and lost my balance causing me to fall on top of him, my face inches away from his.

"Uhm is this allowed?" Taehoon whispered to Sua, snapping me back to reality. "Ugh, I need some fresh air." I grabbed my bag and stomped out of the coffee shop.

Who the hell does he think he is? Why does he care so much if I want to write her notes. It's not like he's her dad or something.

"Y/n, wait up!" A male voice said from behind me. "Do you want to continue fighting or are you finally giving me her notebook and apologizing for being rude?" I crossed my arms in front of him. He looked me up and down and I noticed a small grin forming on his lips, almost as if he was making fun of me.

"Is something funny?" He shook his head. "Well I'm sorry for trying to do the right thing and have her do her own things." He said. I scoffed and walked off to the rode, to see if I could find a taxi nearby.

"Why are you leaving? I apologized." I looked at Suho again. "Okay, what's wrong with me leaving now? Are you going to pick me up and wave me around too? giving me a lecture on how I should stay and sit in front to your stubborn ass?" He widened his eyes, clearly not expecting that.

"Park Y/n?" Another male voice spoke from the distance. It was a male in a motorcycle, wearing all black, matching with the motorcycle itself. I noticed he had somewhat long hair but his face wasn't clear. "It's me, Han Seojun from school?" He took off his helmet and swiftly shook his hair. I widened my eyes not expecting this sudden encounter.

"Is he bothering you?" Seojun spoke again. "Yes actually, by any chance do you mind taking me to the library?" I asked. Seojun smirked while shifting his gaze to Suho in the back, that shook his head to Seojun, attempting to keep him from taking her.

"I don't mind at all, here's an extra helmet." He smiled at me and I clapped my hands. "You're leaving with a complete stranger?" Suho said as I approached Seojun. "I'm sure you know him very well." With that I mounted the vehicle and left.

Jugyeong's pov

I arrived at the cafe where I was supposed to meet the guy. Honestly I was scared and nervous, since it was my first time doing something like this but I shook those feelings off and took a big breath before walking inside the cafe.

"Jugyeong?" A male voice said from the distance. I turned around to meet the eyes of a handsome boy waving at me from a nearby table. I waved back and made my way to him.

"Hello" I said while bowing. He smiled. "It's nice to meet you, please take a seat." He said signaling me to sit in the seat right in front of him. I shyly did so. "You look prettier than in your pictured, I almost didn't recognize you." He complimented with a smile on his face. I could tell he was feeling more comfortable as he started talking casually. I felt uncomfortable but again, shook the feeling off.

"Oh, that can't be." I said with a nervous smile. He chuckled and turned to me. "I'm serious." He emphasized, I nodded. The conversation quickly shut down and there was an awkward silence left hanging. I fixed my posture as he looked outside the window of the cafe.

"Do you want something to drink? The bubble tea here is delicious." He said, attempting to start conversation again, I nodded. "Yeah, I like it." I said with a smile once again. He widened his eyes in shock. I looked around confused thinking I said something I shouldn't have.

"You just made my heart flutter. Did you just say you like me?" He remarked cockily. I widened my eyes as I thought on how to answer his question without sounding disrespectful. "I-I mean I like bubble tea..." I said slowly. He started chuckling and I looked at him confused. "It was a joke." he said and I chuckled awkwardly.

"Should we watch a movie?" I nodded slowly.

I wanna go home.

written by leyrai
previously known as always taegi