seven

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ 𓂂 .

"Who knew they were actually going to play basketball" Sujin said as she remained seated while Sua and I were standing in front of her. "I don't really care." I said rolling my eyes. "By the way, where is Jugyeong" I asked looking around the class as there was no sign of the girl. "She went to change to the pig outfit for the basketball match." Sua said smiling while I frowned.

"Weren't you supposed to wear that?" I asked her and she chuckled nervously. "Uh we swapped" she answered and I nodded while sighing afterwards. "Oh, I'll go see her then." I said standing up and making my way out of the classroom.

I headed to the changing rooms like Sua said and I found Seojun leaning on the wall outside to what seem to be eavesdropping. "What the hell are you d--" He covered my mouth and pointed to the door signaling me to listen.

"All the things I did were because I felt pity for you" A male voice said.

It sounded like Suho. I widened my eyes while turning to Seojun. I followed his actions and leaned back in the wall as I continued to listen.

"Huh? p-pity? you don't have to feel pity for me! I'll get out of your way so you don't have to feel 'pity' for me!" It was Jugyeong shouting at the male.

Seojun pulled me closer to him and shortly after Jugyeong came out of the changing room with the Pig costume on. She didn't notice me, but she left with tears already streaming down her face. I was left in shock as I didn't understand the whole situation. I immediately went in the changing room and found Suho sitting down on one of the benches facing the floor.

"What is your problem? I talked to you thinking you weren't as bad as I thought you were, but turns out I was wrong" I stopped, looking at him as he gave me a poker face. "You're just like everyone says you are" I glared at him  and left running after Jugyeong.

Suho's team won and I was kind of disappointed. I low-key hoped for Seojun's team to win since I was mad at Suho. Jugyeong looked down and it genuinely made me feel horrible. I didn't know what to do to cheer her up and it was killing me inside.

After school, I left with Jugyeong to go to her mom's shop since I wanted to spend time with her. We arrived and spotted her mom swiping the floor. We decided to help her clean around.

Jugyeong decided to take off her make-up so she went to the back part of the shop.

The door swung open and a very pretty lady came in followed by a tall boy. They both smiled at Jugyeong's mom as they walked in the wooden floors. I took a good look at the tall boy and gasped lowly as I recognized his familiar features. It was Seojun. I then quickly texted Jugyeong to put back her make up so he wouldn't see her like that.

"Oh Y/n? What are you doing here?" Seojun said approaching me while raising an eyebrow. "Go away, I'm still mad at you." I whispered to him while crossing my arms and looking away.

"Mihyang, Long time no see! You look so great" Mrs. Lim said while hugging her friend. They both chuckled and continued their conversation. "You too please! and who is this beautiful girl?" She said as she smiled at me and quickly added. "Is she your daughter?" She said while looking at me. I chuckled nervously as Mrs. Lim smiled at me as well.

"Oh no, haha I wish! my daughter is back there... LIM JUGYEONG COME HERE" She said nervously and shouted at her daughter that still didn't come out.

After her name was mentioned, Seojun widened his eyes and he looked at me. He seemed to be connecting everything together and put a hand over his lips. "Lim Jugyeong?" Seojun repeated finding the name familiar, like mentioned before.

Before any other conversations were made the girl everyone was waiting for, walked to the front of the shop were she stood looking at the new guests that weren't there before. She spotted Seojun and widened her eyes but quickly turned to her mom.

"Ah yes, Did you call mom?" She said as she scratched the back of her neck as a sign of nervousness since she was almost caught in a lie. "That's my daughter, Lim Jugyeong. And that's Park Y/n, she's just Jugyeong's friend." Mrs. Lim said as she smiled at both of us.

If you ask me her smile was kinda fake but it was funny. "I didn't see her all day yesterday, I was wondering where she was." Mrs. Lim adds. Seojun widened his eyes and an evil smirk plastered in his lips.

Seojun opened his mouth to say something "She was in a blind d—" I quickly stepped harshly on his foot to shut him up before he said something he wasn't supposed to. "Ah~ she was with me sorry for not letting you know Mrs. Lim." I chuckled nervously and my eyes lit up as I remembered something.

"Mrs. Han, I'd be worried if I were you, since you son rides a bike and it seems very dangerous." I quickly said while faking a scared expression. Seojun shot a glare at me. I on the other hand, smiled internally.

"Really?" She said as her smiled quickly turned to a frown and she turned to her son. "Seojun I told you not to ride that stupid bike, it's dangerous" Jugyeong and I chuckled at the sight of him getting scolded by his mom.

"Y/n darling, can you make sure he doesn't ride it anymore?" She softly said with a sad expression and I smiled at her. "Of course, don't worry. I'll get going now because my parents must be worried." I said bowing and then hugging Jugyeong.

"Seojun, why don't you walk her home? It's late and dark outside." His mom suggested and I mentally facepalmed myself. "Ah please he doesn't have to." I said trying to prevent any contact with him but before I could save myself.

"Sure"

"Why did you tell her that, idiot." Seojun grabbed my by the wrist. I smirked but after changed my expression to an innocent one. "Tell her what?" Seojun scoffed while I attempted to remove his grip on my wrist. "Don't play dumb." He said furiously and I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"You were about to tell her about Jugyeong's blind date!" I said while finally freeing myself from his grip, I widened my eyes in realization. "How do you even know that?!" I raised my voice and he rolled his eyes. "What you think I stalk her or something?!" He defended himself and I simply walked away.

I then felt the familiar warmth on my hand this time. "Park Y/n!" He shouted while holding my hand. "What do you want? Leave me alone!" I said trying to free myself once again. "No, why are you mad at me? I don't understand." He said while looking at me straight in the eyes.

"Because it's annoying how one moment you're flirting with me and the other second you're flirting with Jugyeong!" I suddenly blurted out desperate and slowly a smile formed in his lips.

I mentally facepalmed myself as I let out a sentence that I should've kept in AGAIN.

"So you are jealous?" He said getting closer to me. At this point, my heart was pounding fast, making my breath slightly shake. I looked up and my eyes met Seojun's. I swallowed thickly as felt his body's warmth on me indicating he was very close.

"I'll ask you again Park Y/n" he said getting even closer to my face. I was flustered, feeling his hot breath on my lips. We were inches apart, I could just kiss him there.

"Are you jealous? Do you like me...?"

written by leyrai