six

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋ .

"I'm Han Gowoon" she said with a gummy smile. "I'm Park Y/n, nice to meet you" I said while mockingly bowing at her. She did the same and we both laughed.

"Alright missy, I'll see you around. Don't get into any trouble and go to class! Remember what I told you okay?" I said patting her head with a smile on my face. "Understood, i'll see you!" She said waving goodbye and walking away. I smiled at the previous events and felt good about the fact that I could help someone.

She seemed very nice and it made me happy overall. I walked through the bathroom hallways just to find Seojun also wondering around. I looked at him and quickly averted my gaze somewhere else as I turned around and started walking the opposite direction.

Of course he saw me.

"Oi, where did you go?" He said as he got a hold of my wrist, looking at me with a worried expression.

"Why do you care? Go bother Jugyeong or something." I said smacking his hand from my wrist.

I totally shouldn't have said that, I sound like a jealous psycho.

I sighed, mentally facepalming myself. I noticed the small smirk on his face before I turned my head the opposite direction, walking away once again. He of course, ran after me and got a hold of my wrist once again. He made me face him and I looked at him with a poker face.

"Are you perhaps jealous?" he said while widening his eyes and a smirk already formed on his lips. "No ew, why would I b--" I was cut off by a hard object, hitting my forehead harshly.

A minute ago the halls were empty and now there were a bunch of guys playing with a ball? That's causing me to fall now--I was waiting for the impact on my head but felt nothing.

I carefully opened my eyes to find Seojun's already staring into mines. He caught me gracefully with his hands before I fell down. There was now a huge circle of people who saw this and some were whispering and others were 'wooing'.

"OH MY GOD, Y/N?" I heard a squeaky voice saying from behind me, It was Jugyeong. "RAT, what are you doing to her?!" Jugyeong pushed Seojun to the side and helped me stand up. Before I could even say anything, she dragged me away to class.

Sua was kind enough to get me an ice pack from the infirmary since my forehead was red.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" A male voice said and I looked up to find Suho standing there staring at me. I felt weird as he didn't seem to care much about me in the first place but I didn't want to be rude so I nodded.

"Did he hurt you? where? I'll kill him" Sujin said walking in the class, checking if I was okay. "I'm okay guys! Some guys playing with a ball hit me and Seojun caught me, that's all." I said scratching the back of my head, still trying to process what just happened.

Sujin came over and patted my head comforting my while Sua caressed my hands gently. Jugyeong on the other hand was feeding me snacks while helping me hold the ice package.

I wonder how they'll be when I die, if they're like this right now.

"Since lunch is over, we have to get ready for P.E." Sujin said while all of us nodded. Sujin linked arms with me and Sua linked arms with Jugyeong. We headed to the changing rooms and changed to our P.E. uniforms. We went to the soccer field and I sat with Jugyeong and Sujin while Sua went to her boyfriend.

I grabbed a water bottle and carefully opened it while taking a small sip from it since the sun decided to have no mercy for us today. "Suho used to play basketball! Right Suho?" Taehoon said to the other guys as he shook the male. Suho slightly nodded not wanting the attention that he was given at the moment.

"If only someone could challenge you." Taehoon said looking over to Seojun and smirking, knowing how competitive Seojun was. "Do you want me to challenge him Jugyeong?" Seojun said while turning to Jugyeong, who was next to me.

I rolled my eyes and sat down in the cold grass. Yes it was hot outside but for some reason the grass remained cold-ish. I lowered my head, brought my phone out and started playing some games.

"I could care less. Why don't you ask Y/n?" She said in an annoyed tone. I decided to ignore it and continue minding my own business. "Y/n do you want me to ch—" I cut him off as I was too tired to deal with him. "Tch, do whatever you want" I said standing up and walking away.

"Don't ignore me! Come back here Park Y/n!" He said but I just ignored him and walked away, making him earn a few laughs from our friends including Suho.

I went through the schools halls and stood in front of a vending machine. I bought my favorite drink. The strawberry milk, and also bought one for Jugyeong since I know its also her favorite.

"What happened to you" A male voice said from behind me. I turned around and to my surprise i found Suho leaning on the wall next to me. "You care?" I said, still a bit salty from the cafe.

"I don't know" He said lowly chuckling in confusion, not understanding my sarcasm. "Hm" I simply said walking to a nearby bench, Suho followed and sat next to me. We didn't talk for a bit. It wasn't awkward like the first time I met him, It was a comforting silence.

"Do you...like Seojun? "he said breaking the silence. I looked at him for a straight second in disbelief and bursted out in a laughter. "Pfft, great joke but I'm not in the mood." I said denying to the nonsense that was coming out of his mouth.

He scoffed, crossing his legs and arms while staring at me. "I've watch the way you get jealous when he interacts with Jugyeong." He said turning to me with a tiny smile on his lips.

"I don't get jealous—Wait, you've been watching me? That's creepy." I stopped my tracks and quickly added. Suho rolled his eyes. "That's not the poin." I sighed and turned my body fully towards him. "Whatever, you can't talk either because you do the same! You get jealous because you like Jugyeong" I smiled while teasing him.

"No I don't, she's disgusting." He denied, looking away from me. "Don't talk like that about my best friend, idiot" I said softly hitting his arm and he slightly chuckled. "You're too happy for your usual arrogant self." I said exaggerating my expressions "Do I make you happy" I added teasing him.

"No ew-- remember I came here to- uh...actually I don't know why I came here." He said spacing out in a confused state, making me chuckle softly. "Well, I'm kinda glad you came because you lifted my mood up." I stopped my tracks as I realized the words that just came out off my mouth. Suho widened his eyes as well and we both ended up laughing.

"I know disgusting to say but I gotta admit, I thought you were somewhat of an asshole." I said crossing my arms. "Well, that's good" he said and I chuckled. "What? The asshole part?" He joined me and then corrected himself. "No, the cheering part." He said as he stood up.

"See you tomorrow?" he said and I nodded. "Wait tomorrow is Sunday?" He chuckled and walked continued walking away with his hands on his pockets, as usual.

Lee Suho

written by leyrai