five

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋ .

"It's okay, you can tell me." I gave her a reassuring smile while staring at her. I noticed her face lit up a bit when hearing my words, but she still seemed stiff and unsure. "I promise won't judge! no matter what it is." I added wanting to make her feel safe. She sighed deeply and turned to me.

We walked inside her room and she made me sit in the floor along with her. I took a deep breath and looked at her waiting for her to speak.

"I wear make up and it makes me look like a different person..." She spat out. I looked at her blankly and bursted into laughter. She raised an eyebrow not understanding my reaction and I quickly collected myself before speaking again. "Isn't that what make up is for though? Who cares what others may think. You wear make up to feel pretty right? That's what it made for in the first place!" I said with a smile and chuckling afterwards.

"I mean, you're not wrong, but I'm very insecure Y/n." Jugyeong said seriously. I nodded and apologized for my rude reaction.

I understood that not everyone had the same mentality as me and people handle their insecurities differently. I couldn't judge Jugyeong, I didn't know her that well anyways.She walked over to her makeup table and grabbed a cotton pad. She applied micellar water on a cotton pad and began taking off her make up. I stared at her every move.

After she finished taking off her make up she looked at me and frowned. She looked like she wanted to cry in the moment but I saw no difference. "You look the same to me." I said, raising an eyebrow. I smiled at her while she got emotional and came to me crying. I hugged her tightly and rubbed her back softly.

No later, we laid on her bed sharing stories of our past and I felt us getting closer as well. We fell asleep after watching our favorite childhood movies and prank calling people.

Jugyeong woke me up and we got ready for school. She lent me one of her uniforms since i didn't bring any clothes. Her mom called us downstairs for breakfast and I met her brother. He was really funny. We then walked to school together, while telling random stories and listening to music.

Our first period was science. Sadly we couldn't pick out seats, so I had to sit next to Seojun.

"Hey, did you arrive home safe?" He said patting the seat next to him as I walked over his table. I smiled and sat down. "Actually, I stayed over Jugyeong's." I placed my bag down and I put my head down as I started to develop a headache. "Mm. Are you okay?" He said resting his face on his palm while facing me. "I'm fine, I just have a minor headache that's all." I lazily said with my eyes closed. I wanted to go home and sleep some more.

The teacher came in and I sighed as I lifted my head up, having to deal with the headache. "Okay class, today you will be doing a group project with the people seating with you." Mr. Kang said. I turned to the front and saw both Sua and Taehoon.

"Wait you guys are in my group? I didn't even notice" I said in amusement as I didn't notice them coming in and sitting down. I gave them a small smile. "We just got here, so don't worry. I'm happy to be working with you Y/nie!" Sua replied while returning the smile and grabbing my hands. We both chuckled and paid attention to Mr. Kang who continued giving instructions.

After a bit, we started working on the project when I suddenly felt something on top of my foot. I looked down and saw Seojun stepping on my foot.

"Seojun, you're getting my shoes dirty." I whispered to him without Sua or Taehoon noticing. "Really? I didn't notice." He smiled innocently as he stepped on my foot harder. I whined and he took his foot off of mines. I glared at him and he chuckled, continuing his work.

Lunch time finally arrived and everyone packed their thing to head to the cafeteria. After grabbing our lunch we sat down, and started talking about the newly debuted k-pop groups and the things we wanted to do after we graduated.

Suddenly someone pulled a chair next to Jugyeong and sat next to her. We all looked up to see Seojun smiling innocently. "What do you want?" She said rolling her eyes, I watched carefully as I sat in front of her. "I just want to eat lunch with you guys." He kept the smile. I immediately knew he was up to something. I rolled my eyes and stabbed the chicken with my chopsticks in annoyance.

"From now on, i'll only listen to whatever you say." He said to Jugyeong. We all looked around with a bored expression on our face since we expected this to be some bs he came up with just to be annoying. Suddenly loud cheering was heard from the table in behind us. It was Seojun's friends.

"WOAHH, HE'S ONLY DOING WHAT SHE SAYS." They yelled teasing Jugyeong even more. Her face turned a bright shade of pink as she was slowly loosing her patience and I chuckled at her expression. "Then I want you to leave." Jugyeong said embarrassed. She crossed her arms and Seojun widened his eyes making his friends laugh at him and we joined them.

"I'll do everything but that." He said with a cheeky smile trying to keep his cool, earning the cheering from his friends once again. We rolled our eyes once again and waited for him to make his next move. "Do you not like this?" He says grabbing Jugyeong's favorite side dish and digging right into it. All of us widened our eyes not believing what he had just done. Sua let a gasp escape her mouth and Seojun raised a brow.

"Seojun, that was my favorite side dish!" She whined while hitting Seojun on the arm. He widened his eyes and looked around in full panic mode. Then, he clapped his hands and after a second, she received a bunch of the side dishes from almost all the students in the cafeteria.

She looked down embarrassed making her hair fall down on her food. Seojun was quick to pick it up. "Be careful, you're getting your hair on the food." He said making Jugyeong let out a groan in frustration.

I walked out of the cafeteria after excusing myself because I was feeling disturbed that one minute he was on top of me and the other minute he was flirting with Jugyeong. I didn't know why exactly I was feeling this way, but I ignored it and headed to the restrooms.

Before I had the chance to do anything, I heard some girls outside the stalls, talking loudly. Me being me, I peaked through the sides and saw four girls that looked a year lower than me.

Hm, this isn't the underclassman bathroom, what are they doing here?

"Listen to me carefully because I'm only telling you once. You are going to tell her that you can't sing so I can get the part." One of the girl threatened while the two others, stood behind her. The little one scoffed and rolled her eyes before speaking. "What if I don't want to?" The two girls from behind made this 'ooo' sound, making the bully panic and slap the little one. I couldn't stand this anymore so I left my stall and quickly stood in front of her.

"I dare you to do that again." I said, fixing my posture and making direct eye contact with the bully, causing the other girls in the back to widen their eyes, quickly recognizing me. "And who this is this bitch?" She pointed at me while turning to her friends, fully ignoring my presence.

"You know I hate violence, but I feel like you should be taught a lesson." I said harshly grabbing her wrist and pulling her closer. No one was around the bathroom at that time. "If I ever see you near her again for whatever reason, I'll make sure you can't sing at all." I stated. All three of them gulped harshly and bowed at both me and the girl behind me. I nodded and headed out of the bathroom along with her.

"WOAH, that was one of the coolest things I've seen this whole year. Thank you." She said with a smile on her face. She widened her eyes and she quickly bowed at me. "No problem kid, if they ever mess with you again let me know. " I said with a smile and she nodded.

"What's your name?" I quickly added before she left to class.

"I'm Han Gowoon"

written by leyrai
previously known as always taegi