four

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋ .

Suho's pov

Later that same day, Sujin and I headed to school for our math tournament we had been studying for the past 5 months. I didn't feel nervous knowing that I was going to take the top spot either ways. I found my seat and sat down mentally preparing for what was coming.

"If she has time to go on a blind date, then she has time to do these notes by herself on her own time."

Damn I was probably rude to Y/n earlier. I sighed and looked at my phone. It read 6:30pm. I began getting this really bad gut feeling but I didn't know what it was about.

"If she has time to go on a blind date, then she has time to do these notes by herself on her own time."

I recalled again. Jugeyong is on a blind date and I'm getting a bad gut feeling from that.

"Students today you will be taking the math exam, remember there are no retakes for this exam. You may begin." The professor spoke snapping me back to reality. I noticed it was a full class already beginning the exam.

I quickly stood up and walked out of the classroom. Sujin followed me from behind. "Where are you going? What are you doing? We have to take this test." I ignored her and ran to the exit.

Jugyeong's pov

"1 popcorn and 2 sodas please." The male ordered. "I'll buy this! You payed for the movie tickets" I said offering since I felt bad. The entire date he had been paying for everything and I hated the feeling of having to owe someone something. "Today's our first date. I'll pay don't worry about it!" He said adding a small chuckle at the end. "That way I'll get to see you again." he added.

Next time? That means he wants to see me again?

"Here is your popcorn and drinks." The worker interrupted, handing us a big bucket of popcorn and two sodas on the side.

Suho's pov

I arrived at the theater and quickly bought a ticket. I saw Jugyeong heading to the bathroom so I took the opportunity to buy myself popcorn. The ticket read 'cinema 3'. I ran and headed inside as quick as possible.

No one's pov

Jugyeong came out of the bathroom and headed to cinema 3 with her date. She went in and Suho quickly noticed her. He hid himself behind the popcorn he had bought, luckily she didn't notice him. They sat down and Suho watched as they did so, him seating just directly behind them.

Suho received a notification on his phone and remembered to quickly silence it before the movie started. He looked up again and noticed the guy grabbed Jugyeong's soda and placed it on her side making their distance shorten. She watched as he did so and they made eye contact. He broke it with a smile as they turned to watch the movie.