twenty five

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋ .

no one's pov

suho and y/n currently found themselves inside a car full of laughter and conversation.

at first suho was a bit nervous that, despite of them being close friends already, the fact that this was an actual date was going to make it awkward.
seeing how it turned out, he felt relieved.

"you know, i know you told me to not ask but why am i wearing comfortable clothes on a date?" y/n asked lowering down the music so the male was able to hear her.

"i told you it was a surprise, i think you're going to love it." suho said putting the music back up again making the girl shrug it off. they continued vibing to the playlist and making small conversation here and there until they finally arrived to the place.

the girl looked up at the sign that read, 'swan's lake.' it was a famous ice skating place in seoul that suho had been planning on going to, ever since he asked her out.

y/n on the other side wasn't thrilled. she couldn't skate and although she appreciated his effort, she didn't want to ruin their first day by falling down and probably end up injuring herself.

"ta-da! what do you think." the girl tried playing along, and faking a smile but the boy knew her well enough to know she was deceiving him. his face quickly dropped and she smiled awkwardly.

"you don't like it.?" he said softly. the girl let out an small awkward laugh before waving her hands in front of him.

"is not that i don't like it— i think it's awesome! i just don't know how to skate and i don't want to ruin the date for us." suho grabbed her hands on his and smiled at her.

"that's why you have the best mentor in korea." he earned a laugh from her. "oh really? are they here already?" she teased and the male let out a small chuckle.

"come on!" he said before quickly dragging her inside. 

"may i get two skates, one size 9 in men and one y/s, please." the young lady up front nodded and went to the shelf behind her to gather the shoes.

"suho—" she was interrupted by him. "oh, give me a second y/n, i'm getting an important call, can you grab our skates and i'll meet you at the benches." she quickly nodded so he could take the call.

the young lady came back with the skates and i grabbed them after thanking her. i headed to the benches near the rink and began putting on my skates, leaving suho's on the bench.