31

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋ .

"Have you even thought of dating a girl instead?" The thought escaped my sisters lips and I widened my eyes

I wasn't sure so I scoffed. "I love girls, but I'm straight" I said with smile on my lips.

"Lame" she said as she began to tickle me and Jugyeong. We laughed uncontrollably and rolled around the bed making it a whole mess.

I received a message and i opened my phone. I saw Suho's name printed on it so I clicked and opened the message.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

| Suho 🍄 |

Hey y/n, I was wondering if you were busy tomorrow..?

Hii, um no why?

I wanted to redo that date that we missed :)

Oh— actually |...

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

He then called me. I stepped out of the room to answer the call

"Hello?" He said with a soft voice. "Hi" I simply replied crossing my arms. "So what do you think? We can go somewhere fun this time! I promise it'll be fun" he said as I felt his excitement as he spoke. I sighed as the line grew quiet. "Suho...actually there is someo—" he cut me off. "Oh sorry y/n, I have to go. I'll pick you up at 5:00!" He said and he hung up the phone.

"I'm trying to move on..." I whispered to myself as I walked to the couch, sitting and hugging my legs, feeling desperate. "I can't tell Jugyeong, she would kill me. It feels wrong." I said out loud as I proceeded to bite my nail. "I'll be quick and I will leave, after I can just tell Ju so I don't feel bad about lying to her" I said nodding in agreement as I talked to myself.

I go back in the room to meet my sister and Ju talking about random things. "I'm back, sorry" I said as I headed to my bed. "Who was it?" Jugyeong asked and I widened my eyes

"Oh it was a wrong number"

next day

It's currently 3:30pm.

I felt really bad for not being able to cancel the date with Suho. I didn't want to lie to Jugyeong, even right after I told her that she could basically snatch him from me.