twenty six

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋ .

y/n's p.o.v—

after skating for a while, i grew really hungry and seojun suggested we got something to eat. i agreed, only if he was paying.

we drove to a small restaurant in town, that was known for their great home cooked meals, and cheap prices.

we got off the bike after what seemed like forever and went in the restaurant.

"what do you want to eat?" seojun asked, as we both looked over the menu." i flipped a page or two before finally speaking up.

"i'm in the mood to eat jjajangmyeon." i said closing the menu and smiling at my decision. "okay perfect, we're on the same page." we high-fived in celebration and called for the order.

"hmm, you know what i wanna do?" i said with a sneaky smile. the boy lifted an eyebrow not knowing what to expect from my expression.

"i want to get soju, do you think they'll notice we're still eighteen?" i whispered to him. he nodded liking my plan.

"just watch and learn."

the waitress came over with our noddles and soon seojun began acting.

"honey, i know we're getting married next week but i just can't wait to be yours!" the male said taking me by surprise. i played along, trying not to laugh.

"i know, me too! we should celebrate with soju?" the male nodded and we turned to the server.

"can we get two bottles of soju, please?" she smiled.

"of course, congratulations by the way! the first two are on the house." the lady left and soon seojun and i broke into laughter.

"we're great at this."

"i know right? let's try the noodles before they get cold."

seojun's pov—

two bottles turned into four and four turned into ten.

the drunk one was y/n, since i had to drive us back. i didn't know how safe it was for both of us to go back in my bike but if anything, i would send her off in a cab.

i was a bit confused as to why she wanted to drink so bad, but at the same time i didn't mind enough to ask.

she seemed to have a lot of her mind lately so i wanted to give her the freedom, at least until her parents were back.