thirty

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋ .

currently editing! i apologize in advanced if the story beyond this point doesn't make sense TT

"to be completely honest with you... i have feelings for Suho..." she said, leaning back to catch my full reaction.
by the look in the face she was probably shitting herself.

I gasped lowly as I couldn't believe the sudden words coming out of her mouth. I think I might've drooled a little from the way my mouth hung open too.

why haven't I noticed this? since when has she been feeling this way?

"Oh— I honestly did not see that coming..." I rubbed my elbows as a sign of nervousness. I wasn't expecting this so my reaction came rather fake. I could feel her piercing gaze trying to read me so I gave her a small smile.

"you don't have to pretend to be happy for me, y/n." busted.

"what do you mean?" I played dumb.

"don't do that! I know how you and him have had your little moments and how you still have feelings for him but I genuinely wanted to let you know how I felt. I don't want you to suppress your true feelings or try to hide them from me." she paused growing a little annoyed. "I'm your best friend for fucks sake." I laughed along with her.

"I know. I'm not trying to suppress anything but I am confused and trying to process this. Truly, from the bottom of my heart, I would love if this worked out for you." she smiled at me.

"wait, does this mean you're finally choosing someone?!" she changed the topic seeing how I didn't know how to react. she stood up on the couch and gave me a wide smile.

"I guess..." I said playfully and she hit me with one of the couch pillows. we laughed and began to have a mini pillow fight.

I love Ju and I genuinely hope this is a match because I wouldn't want him with anyone else.

next day—
(wednesday)

we woke up surprisingly early next morning thanks to the bird that decided to sign right next to my window.

I told jugyeong that I was expecting my family today and she agreed to helping me clean up the place a bit. the house wasn't really dirty, it was more disorganized, but we wanted an early head start to see if we could plan something before they got here.

we went downstairs and set spotify on the tv. I played my favorite playlist and the cleaning spree began.

I loaded my mop and Ju loaded the broom. while she swept the place, I finished the dishes and then got on with mopping while she fixed little details.