twenty

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋ .

"I think we might have to cancel the party." I frowned in concern thinking some idiot might have told on us.

"Some idiot told on us."

"Bruh, so what now?" I said crossing my arms. "I think we might have to change and turn off the lights. People are saying that Mr. Han is coming over to check the place out." I widened my eyes and quickly took off my heels.

"FUCK, let's hide the drinks and you guys hide in the guest room."

I did as I said ask quickly turned off the lights and hid the drinks on the mini fridge, in the guest bedroom, along with the guys.

The girls and I quickly changed to pjs and rushed downstairs. Just as I was about to sit down, the doorbell rung, followed by a phone call from my mom.

I walked to the front door and answered the phone call.

"Hello mom?" I looked over the peephole and saw Mr. Han on the other side.

"Honey, are you having a party?" I chuckled naturally, and opened the door for Mr. Han. "Good evening Mr. Han, give me a minute because I have my mom on the line." He nodded.

"Sorry for the bother Y/n, but I was told you were having a party with alcoholic drinks?" He said. "Oh, no sir, you can come in and check my fridge." I invited him in, with my mom listening on the line.

"Oh, do your parents drink?" He said noticing the unopened wine bottles. "Sometimes sir, also my girl friends are here."

The lights were dimmed so could barely tell the decoration on the wall, but he did notice some. Before I could defend myself, Sua 'received a call from Taehoon, saying people were talking about the situation.

"Sir I posted on my twitter we were having a party, since Y/n's parents were out, but we meant as in ourselves." He noticed we had a movie on the tv and some snacks out.

"Oh then, I apologize girls, I had to come in and check for safety reasons." We nodded. "We understand sir, but we're also minors and we respect that." Sujin added. Just by the fact that Sujin was present, his worries quickly faded and soon he left.

"Honey, you didn't tell me you were inviting friends over, be careful next time." Mom said on the line. "Sorry you're right." Suho, Seojun, and Taehoon came out of the guest room quietly. "I just felt kinda lonely so I invited Sujin, Sua and Jugyeong over, I'll introduce them to you guys when you come back." Mom chuckled on the other side. "Alright babe, be careful and don't stay up too late!" I assured her we were going to behave good and soon hung up.

I sighed in relief, placing my phone down. I quickly picked it back up thinking of something, and told the guys to get out of the frame for a second. I sent a live picture on the family group chat with me and my friends, with the movie playing in the back. I tagged it, 'we'll be asleep at 9:00pm :)'

"You're brilliant, you sure you haven't done this before?" Taehoon said. I chuckled, placing my phone down once again and bringing the drinks, they had brought, closer.

"Let's have a party ourselves, you guys can sleep on the guest room and we will sleep upstairs in my room." They all nodded in agreement.

Soon, the room grew a bit louder. I could tell both Sua and Taehoon were drunk and Ju was tipsy. I wasn't drinking much because I wanted to take care of them in case something happened.

"Seojun, and Suho aren't you guys going to--" I was interrupted at the sight of both males crying on top of each other. I started laughing along with Sujin who wasn't drinking for the same reasons as me.

"Don't drink too much, you're already drunk." Sujin snatched the bottle from Ju's hand and she wined. "Let's just get them to bed, before they get crazy." I nodded and we both stood up, firstly picking up the girls and then we came back for the guys.

I placed Tae and Seojun in one side, since it was a king, and I came back for Suho as Sujin got busy picking up the drinks.

"You lookeed so fineee in that costuume." I smelt the alcohol in his breath and decided to not take it too deeply. "Thank you, who did you dress up as?" He paused for a minute thinking. "I was blackfire." I felt my cheeks grow hot.

I chuckled and placed him carefully on the bed. As I was going to pull away, he grabbed me back and cuddled me into the bed. "Suho, let me go I have to help Sujin clean." He pouted.

"Stay with me for a bit?" I sighed and looked at the door.

Another minute wouldn't hurt anyone.

"Okay, just one minute and then I have to leave." He smiled in satisfaction. He looked at me deeply in the eyes, and softly cupped my face.

"You're so prery." I raised a brow. "I'm so what?" I chuckled knowing I wont be seeing this sight of Suho for about two more years. "You're so...pretty." He fixed his gaze on a strand of hair that was secretly bothering me, and he fixed it for me, I smiled.

"Thank you, you're pretty too." Without a warning, Suho pulled my face close and landed his lips on mine. I widened my eyes and didn't return the kiss.

He pulled away and stared at me with a pout on his lips. "Why didn't you return--" He was interrupted but Sujin who walked in. I quickly sat up and fixed myself, "Sorry, he dragged me and wouldn't let go, I'll help you now." I smiled and her and quickly left the room.

Lee Suho, what are you doing to me?

written by leyrai