twenty eight

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋ .

"y/n, did you really mean what you said?"

my heart accelerated at the thought of my past actions. I was flustered because he decided to not let this go.

"seojun, I'm sorry but I don't know what you're talking about." I pretended to not know but I felt that he knew I was lying. he squinted his eyes and I immediately broke eye contact, giving it all away.

"stop lying to me." I looked at him again and shook my head. "I'm not lying to you."

"I said stop lying to me, y/n." he said making me sigh.

"fine. I do mean it but I am confused with my feelings." I finally confessed. he was shocked by my sudden words, still filled with doubt.

"what do you mean you're confused?" He took a step back from utter shock at the words coming out of my mouth, as he proceeded to raise an eyebrow hinting curiosity. This actions only made me more nervous.

seojun's pov—

"I don't know- I'm just confused because I might also have feelings for suho..." she said that last part a little quieter. trying to put myself together, I simply sighed deeply and took another step back, only to be able to control whatever was trying to overcome me.

"I'm sorry I know this may be a little uncomfortable and sudden but I don't know if i can keep lying to not only me but you two." she apologized, as she read through me almost instantly. my feelings were all over the place because although she did admit to liking me, this also meant she's not 100% into me.

"can you say something please? this silence is killing me." I snapped out of my thoughts and quickly focused my eyes back on hers.

"sorry got caught up in my thoughts. I uhm, don't know what to say exactly. but I do know you have to settle your feelings before someone gets hurt." I let my mouth speak without thinking, causing the words to come out harsher than I actually meant them to be. I noticed the change in her expression as I let those words out and quickly regretted them.

"I am sorry seojun. I didn't mean to mess with you this way. I'll make sure to get my feelings sorted out so I can get you out of this mess." my body was almost on auto-pilot because I nodded and moved out of the way so she could walk out.

although my body did something completely different, my mind thought of a way to fix this situation.

I unconsciously began walking off. that was my solution...