twenty two

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋ .

Y/n watched the two share a kiss. She said nothing until Seojun finally noticed she stood there watching.

"Oh Y/n, when did you get here?" He said with a tone of cockiness. She knew what he was doing but didn't react to it.

"Just got here for juice. I was going to ask you if you needed anything else?" Y/n said walking towards the fridge. with a sly smile on her lips, causing Seojun embarrassment that Jugyeong had to sadly witness.

Jugyeong then understood what he was trying to do but she was still very shook and taken aback since he gave no warning, so she quickly ran back to Y/n's room.

"Are you jealous?" Seojun said turning to the girl who had his back facing him. After finally picking out her juice, she faced him fully. She sighed deeply and gave him a small smile before answering.

"Seojun, if you're trying to do this to make me jealous is not working... after you said those words I think I lost feelings for you completely and I also think I like someone else... so if you will excuse me I need to go." She cleared her throat and Seojun's. expression changed to a blank one. She began walking off but was held back by a confused Seojun.

He understood he was in the wrong for his past actions, but did not understand the reason as to to how she lost feelings for him so quickly. Almost as she never had any to begin with.

"Do you like Suho now?" He asked firmly still keeping the grip on her wrist. "That is none of your business actually." Y/n said attempting to free herself from him.

"Why do you suddenly despise me Y/n? I tried apologizing but you won't take it—it really wasn't a big deal." He said making her look at him while raising a brow.

"You're right. It wasn't a big deal but it does reflect your actions if we were to date." She paused.

"I'm going to make it clear for your one more time Seojun. I don't like you anymore, I only see you as friends got it? Take it or leave it."

Those words were like sharpened knifes stabbing Seojun where it most hurt. His grip rapidly softened letting Y/n go.

"Good night." She said before walking off to her room.

Y/n's p.o.v

I felt kind of weird after saying those words to Seojun. For some reason it deeply hurt me seeing him like that but I can't help it. It's as if my only way of communicating with him now is by pushing him away and I can't control it.

Maybe he is right and maybe I am overreacting.

"Okay sorry guys I'm back." I said, walking in the room meeting Jin and Sua.

"Where is Jugyeong?" I asked curiously since I thought I saw her coming this direction.

"She is in the bathroom right now." Sua answered, scrolling on her phone.

"Alright." I retorted lowly while sitting down on the bed. After a while Jugyeong came out of the bathroom and I stood up while dragging her to the walk-in closet in my room.

I closed the closet door and let go of Jugyeong.

"Are you okay Ju?" I questioned, checking if she was okay. She nodded slowly.

"Is it because of what Seojun did?" She said holding onto my shoulders. I nodded and she sighed.

"Y/n he didn't actually kiss me. Plus he's obviously doing that because he wants to make you jealous." I placed my fingers on the bridge of my nose in frustration.

"That doesn't give him the right to harass my friends. What the fuck is wrong with him!" Jugyeong gave me an apologetic smile for some reason.

I looked around and removed my hand from her shoulders. "Just let me know if he bothers you again okay?" I added and she slowly nodded. We then walked out, receiving confused stares from both Sujin and Sua.

"Is everything okay?" Sua said clueless. "Yea I was just giving her clothes to wear tomorrow, don't worry." I gave her a comforting smile but she frowned.

Then a small silence was formed and the environment completely became awkward. Sua sighed deeply and stood up, subsequently walking to us.

"Y/n you know you don't have to lie to us? We are best friends, if you don't want to talk about it it's fine but please don't lie..." Sua said while caressing my head.

In that moment, I felt embarrassed. She was right. I didn't want it to make it seem as I was hiding something from them at all.

"I'm sorry Sua, you're right. It's just— so much is going on at the same time and it's extremely overwhelming." I said making Sujin and Sua came closer to hear me rant. I took a deep breath and began telling them the story completely.

"Basically Seojun likes me but I am not talking to him so he's taking it out on Jugyeong" I said whilst their expression became infuriated. 

"Um what?! What did he do to you Jugyeong" Sujin turned to Jugyeong in shock since she didn't know that part of the story.

"He made it seem as if we kissed to make Y/n jealous." she said, almost immediately feeling Sujin's annoyance.

I was mad at Seojun for doing that to my friend, but still felt like I provoked this all along, even if everyone else knew it wasn't my fault, I felt horrible.

I waited for everyone to fall asleep and headed outside with a jacket since it was pretty cold outside. I looked up at the dark skies covered by grey clouds, feeling the refreshing breeze.

I took a deep breath and sat down by the front steps, still admiring outside.

"Can't sleep either?" A soft voice was heard from behind. It startle me a bit so I jumped and looked back. I saw Seojun standing there, staring back at me.

"Can we talk?"

written by leyrai