41

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋ .

"Wait y/n, can we talk?" Seojun said weakly but somehow the girl managed to hear

"Wait y/n, can we talk?" Seojun said weakly but somehow the girl managed to hear. She turned to him slowly and approached him once again.

"What happened?" She said avoiding eye contact once again. He grabbed her chin and made her look up at him.

"You know I love you right" he said pulling her closer. He lowered his head a bit, not towards her. She nodded.

Seojun sighed before continuing. "Please give me another chance y/n... I'm willing to change my attitude and just my bitch self just to be by your side. We have so many memories together and I don't want to 'put that aside', they're important to me and so are you" he said while staring at her and she did the same.

She felt the pain in his voice as he spilled his feeling to her directly. Y/n admitted once again that she couldn't forget the memories either. She was in love

"And if you'd let me, I'd like to take you on a date...?"

As he said that she widened her eyes while looking at him. He shot a nervous smile at her and she thought about it for a second before speaking.

"To be honest, I've tried to really forget but I simply can't either and I would love to go on a date with you..." She said with a smile on her lips as Seojun carried her and spun her. She laughed and they hugged.

They said their goodbyes and she watched as he drove away. She smiled to herself and headed inside her house as it was getting cold.

"I'm home" she yelled, letting her family know she was present.

"Honey, how was your hang out?" Her mom approached her and hugged her tightly. Y/n smiled as she felt her mom's soft but strong scent, making her feel warm.

"It was interesting and really fun" she answered her mom with a smile still plastered on her face. Y/n's mom raised an eyebrow noticing her daughter's unusual behavior right away and she smirked.

"Is it a boy?" The mom said as she walked behind her daughter who headed to her bedroom.

"How did you k— I mean no why" she slipped but quickly tried to cover it. Her mom chuckled as they reached upstairs and she sat on her bed.

"Fine. It is" she gave up, turning to her mom. She smiled and played with her daughter's hair.

"What's his name?" She asked once again and y/n sighed as she knew how nosy her mom was.