nine

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋ .

After the show, I headed home tired from a long day of activities. First the test, then the sports day and lastly the show.

I wanted to cleanse my skin so well that shined for a whole month. I smiled to myself thinking about the spa night I was going to have in a bit, but my thoughts were interrupted with a sudden notification. It was Gowoon on nsta.

wonstarx5

Y/n!!!!

I think you can't get enough of me ksks

You're so right, can you replace Seojun?

I wish I could... but what's up won?

OH YES, I was actually wondering if you had plans tomorrow after school?

Not really why?

Could you possibly come over and teach me how to do make up?

Hmm, but you don't need any. You're beautiful as you are <3

That's very sweet of you but I wanna learn in case I have an important event or something, please?

I can do your make up tho :D

...

...

...

fine, ill go over tomorrow, just send me your address?

YAY, kk

next day

I was heading inside the school when I looked to my side and saw Seojun getting off his motorcycle. I smirked remembering the conversation with his mom. I took out my phone, snapping a picture of the scene in front of me and then smiled in victory as I locked my phone.

He then turned around hearing the snapping sound, because I forgot to put it in silent mode. I mentally cursed myself while quickly hiding my phone, and walking away attempting to lose him.

"Hey! Where are you going with that picture Ms. Park." Seojun said following me from behind as I quickened my pace, pretending not to hear him "Y/n~" Seojun said and again I pretended not to hear him.

He quickened his pace and then grabbed my wrist while leading me to the back of the school. I widened my eyes as I tried to free myself from his grip.

"Seojun!" I whined as he kept on pulling me. "Let me go" I added but it was no use. Seojun the suddenly grabbed me by my shoulders and pinned me to the wall. I widened my eyes even bigger this time at his sudden movements but quickly looked away as I felt him get closer.

The distance proximity was nonexistent. I mentally cursed at myself as I forgot to put my phone on vibrate mode and this could've all been avoided. He grabbed my chin and made me face him while I felt his hot breath on my face. I didn't make eye contact with him, but instead looked around.

"Look!" I said in attempt to distract him but he didn't even bother to look back as he knew I was trying to trick him. He chuckled lowly and shook his head in disappointment of my failure.

"Phone." He said while pointing at my hands that were resting in my lower back, indicating him to give him my phone. I shook my head and looked away once again. He rolled his eyes as I was making this whole situation 'more complicated'.

"Y/n I'm not asking you, just give me the phone and you can leave afterwards, I don't care." He said. I noticed his tone change, becoming more serious. Seojun was starting to become annoyed but he was trying to keep calm. I wanted to laugh but I was clearly not in a place to laugh.

"It's my phone though, plus your mom told you not to ride it and she asked me to take care of you." I said trying to defend myself. "Well that's my business, not yours." I gasped feeling a little hurt by his statement. "I'm just trying to protect you." I pouted making him smile a little.

"Ugh, I can't even get mad at you. But I'm serious, give me your phone and you can go." He adjusted his hair and grew even closer to me. I gulped harshly but continued to refuse to give him my phone.

"Even if I give you my phone, you don't know the password." I smirked. He groaned in annoyance, looked back and turned back to look at me again. "I'm going to count to three and you're going to unlock and give me your phone." I chuckled a bit and played with his jacket before speaking again. "Or...else what?" I smiled. "Or else I'll kiss you right here." I chuckled again.

"No you wont." I laughed knowing he probably didn't have the guts to do so. "Try me, and if I do I wont stop." He warned. I rolled my eyes and continued playing with the zipper of his jacket.

"One" I looked at him in the eyes, slightly shifting my gaze to his lips. He noticed this and licked them unconsciously making me snicker. "Two" I fixed my posture and fixed my hair. I noticed his hair was also a bit messy to I took care of that. "I'm about to get to three and you still haven't given your phone up? You want to kiss me that badly?" He asked, breaking the order of the countdown.

"Is not if I want to kiss you or not, is that I know you wont do it so I'm getting ready to leave with my phone and my precious dignity." I smiled proudly making him sigh.

"Alright, I warned you. Three." He grabbed my waist with his right hand and my cheek with his left, slightly pushing me up so he could reach me properly. I widened my eyes and before I had time to react Seojun pecked me on the lips.

"That was a free trial. If I get to five, you're actually dead and wont be able to stop me." I was as red as a tomato. I couldn't believe it. Seojun actually just kissed me.

I stood there frozen, not being able to even breathe. "Y/n, I'm going to continue the counting." I was too in shock to move. I couldn't.

"Four."

"Fiv--"

"Is anyone there?"

written by leyrai