46 (Final)

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋ .

"Actually before I say anything I wanted to give you this personally" Jugyeong said as she pulled out a beautiful bracelet from her pocket

"Woah, this is so pretty" he said as she handed it to him. He was taken aback because the crystals in the bracelet were glowing beautifully.

"Thank you" he added after putting it on. She simply nodded while giving him a small smile.

"So what did you wanted to tell me?" He asked sitting down once again in the chair that he sat down with Sujin .

She paused as her words froze before even speaking. He then patted the place next to him and she sighed deeply as she sat next to him.

"I-I'm sorry first of all—" she was cut off by his voice suddenly.

"Do you have feelings for me?" He spoke.

She widened her eyes and he chuckled softly not looking at her.

"I was only kidding" he said lightly.

"Actually I do" she said looking down and Suho turned to face her quickly. He didn't interrupt her though, he wanted to hear everything clearly from her mouth.

"I didn't plan on doing it today since it's your birthday and that's just rude but it's the only way..." she stopped. "I'm sorry Suho"

"Why are you apologizing for your feelings?" He said calmly. She turned to him with tears in her eyes.

"Because I know you just had something for y/n and I'm suddenly getting in your way" she said.

"You're not getting in my way Jugyeong—she's happy and she has her own self once again. She has nothing to do with me now so I could care less" he said with a smile.

"So you can accept my feelings?" She said widening her eyes. He shook his head and her heart dropped.

"Not yet. If you don't mind giving me time?" He said while looking at her fully now.

She looked at him and said nothing. Then she nodded and smiled afterwards.

They both stood up and she gave him a sudden hug that caught him by surprise but he hugged her back.

Soon everyone came out and they pulled away from the hug as they had beautiful smiles plastered on their faces as the sun set behind them.