Start of a new misfortune

Academy City a landlocked sovereign city-state whose territory consists of a walled enclave within the Tokyo Metropolitan Employment Area.

As the city's name suggests, it is a city of several schools and institutions of higher learning from kindergarten to university level that learn side-by-side along with the scientists who research on psychic powers and higher technology, the latter being one of the primary reasons for its establishment. It is the most advanced city in the world and its technology is said to be 20-30 years ahead of the world. Academy City is composed of 23 districts, called School Districts which are simply numbered from one to twenty-three and each of these districts have a specific purpose.

Aslo home to Touma kamijou an average first- year highschool boy you can find anywhere, average height, average looks, and mediocre grades, looking at him you would think nothing was odd about him but as the saying goes 'dont judge a book by its cover'.  Touma kamijou a seemingly normal highschool boy in a city where powers are the norm has been through alot ranging from fighting espers, magicians, angels, magic gods, demons, dragons, himself, to being major player in stopping wars, world ending attacks, helping stop conflicts in diferent parts of the world, to even taking on the whole world and live to tell the tale.

All this is due his nature to help people in need and the power he wields the mysterious power known as 'Imagine Breaker' that has the ability to negate anything supernatural, belonging to neither science or magic side. Most would think that having a power that negates others would be incredible but theyd be wrong due to the fact that imagine breaker resides soley in Touma's right and only right hand and works on the supernatural only meaning that normal people and weapons could be used against him (also it negates ones own luck).
Despite all the adversities he has been through in the short amount of time that has passed he continues to live a relativley 'normal life' and doing what most normal people do like go to school, hang out with friends, get punished due to silly antics, going to remedial classes, buying food to Cook for his two roommates (a nun with a black hole for a stomach, a 15 cm blonde fairy with revealing clothing), mourning for what little money he has, getting dragged into conflicts that will end in a visit to the hospital or if 'lucky' enough getting to sleep in his bed (which is his bathtub) and repeating that process... Yep normal day in the life of Touma Kamijou.

Like right now kamijou is currently on a new 'trip' brought by his Friend named Tsuchimikado Motoharu. What has he dragged the unfortunate boy into now..?

Me write bad be so me not so good. Me will be surprise of anyone finds this :p