small small small

Ee

The cold early morning air blew in his face again as he walked in the small town with adults being the only ones out so far. He wore his normal clothes that he wore most of the time, his uniform.

"Yawn," he took out a piece of paper that had multiple squares with X's on them. "Mmm."
—————
Reee

[Wake up! Wake up! Please wake up master!]

"Mmm."

[Wake up! Wake up! Please wake up master!]

"Nnn."

[Wake up! Wake up-]

"Mmm. I'm up! I'm up! Yawn."

The teen said tiredly.

They stayed in the same spot for a few more seconds before moving and facing the ceiling. Their left arm draped over their eyes to block out the small morning light that managed to pass through the curtains.

They let out a groan as they sat up while stretching their arm up and letting out another yawn before getting out of their bed and standing up.

"Mmmg. The President didn't come?" The teen noted dejectedly.

Ever since those church people, Xenovia Quarta and Irina Shidou, came to the club and told them about those holy swords she had been skipping out on sleeping with him.

Slap

"Right! As soon as we find that shit priest and destroy those swords everything will go back to normal!" He said with determination to regain those precious moments.

"Issei! Wake up!" The boys mother called from down the stairs. "You don't ont want to be late do you!"

"Coming!" He said as he got changed and prepared himself for the day. Or he would after he used the bathroom.

The lack of the President showed how dire this whole holy swords situation was. It was bigger than that whole Grilled Chicken incident a while back. Oh how he missed when the President would go to bed with him and be able to feel heaven when his face pressed up against those soft marshmallows that were her breast or when he woke up between them.

His thoughts were put to a stop when he open the door to the bathroom.

"Ah." He let out.

"Ah, Issei?"

"Ah, ah." The boy couldn't speak as he stared at the back of Asia, the girl who's skin was bare with their head turned to him and not showing their front.

Perverted thoughts entered his mind as his eyes looked over at the girls exposed body. Her wet white skin, her bare bottom-

(Gah! This is wrong, all wrong! What am I doing thinking lewd thoughts of Asia?! She's too pure and innocent for that!)