,:/

Not much

Not much. Also ew anime design. :p

Kamijou Touma, the normal high school student that didn't belong, was walking around Kuoh Town accompanied by a beautiful girl while donning a plain white uniform shirt, dark blue pants, and an orange t-shirt underneath.

The girl had long black hair, a sizable chest, a body most would be lusting over, and violet eyes. She wore a light purple jacket over a black skirt and appeared a few years older than him.

Those that looked at the two wondered if they were a couple or something similar but quickly rid themselves of that thought. There's no way a boy like him could land someone as beautiful as her. They practically belonged to two separate worlds.

"You do know the risks right?"

"Yeah, I know. No turning back."

"How heroic." She muttered

"So, illusion magic. Is that something everyone can do?"

"At least youre somewhat aware. I'm guessing those Devils explained our world."

She said with a mix of irritation and pride. The boy was new to this whole thing. His lack of knowledge of what she was and that of the holy-swords, his recklessness, and the use of his Sacred Gear. It all reeked of an amateur, a virgin in some way.  If he were let to his own devices she was sure he would have been killed sooner. That boy was lucky those Devils had shown up when he did, ironic considering he calls himself misfortunate.

But then again despite his sloppy moves, his actions didn't belong to that of someone inexperienced. So maybe he was aware of some things but not enough on a large scale. Perhaps she was underestimating too much.

"Yeah. Them. Anyways the first place we're gonna head to is the Church. I don't think he'd be hiding there but it wouldn't hurt to try. You know this place better, right? I may have gotten used to this place but you have a better feel of it."

"Youre surprisingly smart."

If she were to return those holy-swords and take care of whoever stole them then surely she would be forgiven and maybe even praised. This could also be useful for another reason.

"Im sorry to ask, but... Is this part of your magic? You're not acting like you have before."

"What are you talking about? I'm only being polite." She said with a smile. Not a threatening one with anger or confidence but a kind smile.

That was off-putting. The few times she had exited her room and talked were anything but nice though there were some rare moments where it seemed she was forcing herself to act kind. Maybe it was the current way she looked that it came easier to accept instead of seeming forced. Or the magic really does change her personality.

"I see. Well, it'll be a bit since we get there and it's pretty bright now. Why don't we get a drink?"

"Mhm."