80085

Reeereeereee

Issei was doing the standing outside the club room and in the backyard of the old school building where has previously practiced for Kuoh Academy's 'Ball Tournament'

Issei was doing the standing outside the club room and in the backyard of the old school building where has previously practiced for Kuoh Academy's 'Ball Tournament'. Next to him a bit away was Kiba and in front of them were Irina Shidou and Xenovia Quarta. Around the four of them was a barrier made up of a red stuff that kept them in and outside the rest were watching.

:p

"Let's begin."

The one with the blue hair and green mesh said. Both the Church people took off the white robes and revealed black tight-fitting clothes which though wasn't exposing much unnecessary skin still looked erotic. It showed the curves of their bodies which the pervert took note of.

Xenovia took off the cloth and exposed the sword that had been hidden before and so did Irina Shidou.

Things had escalated from before and ended like this after a suggestion from the blue hair.

Both the Devils understood the threat of those two holy-swords. The short explanation and show of the effects of them on a Devil were terrifying. A cut from one would make a Devil vanish and black smoke would come from the wound.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Eh?"

Too lost in his thoughts about the danger of being hit, Issei didn't notice his partner had started laughing with a cold smile.

"Because the thing I have wanted to destroy more than anything has appeared before me."

Several swords appeared around the [Knight]. His Sacred Gear having been activated.

"..."Sword Birth", huh. I had heard that there was a "subject" that managed to avoid disposal during the "Holy-Sword project". Is that you?"

He didn't try hiding his killing intent and directed it towards her. His partner getting worried he had forgotten that they weren't supposed to kill.

"Issei! I can't believe that after so long, I come back to the town I grew up in and a childhood friend of mine has become a devil. What a cruel fate destiny has chosen. I left to learn to use a holy-sword after finding out I can use one and help those around me! Is this fate? This must be another trial sent to me by God! To have to cut down a former childhood friend! Oh, the irony!"

Her eager voice didn't match with the tears that fell from her eyes. She pointed her sword at Issei who by this point had gotten confused and given up on the rambling girl who now has stars shining in her eyes.

"Yeeeaaah. Great. Listen I don't know what you're talking about. But I won't disappoint the President! Activate! Boosted Gear!"

[Boost!]

A red glow shined and a red gauntlet with a green jewel appeared on his left arm. Judging from the shocked faces of the two holy-sword wielders they hadn't expected that.