rug

Something something the some something something something some somethings something sbirbsing Smalls.

"Such misfortune..." Toumer the muttered before letting out a heavy breathe.

WHOLESOME!!!. :p

After the group was enveloped in the red light and reappeared they were in a surprising place one worthy of being called a battlefield

After the group was enveloped in the red light and reappeared they were in a surprising place one worthy of being called a battlefield... That is what Touma would have liked to say but he couldn't because they were in the same room in the same place.

"What happened to the sky?" Touma asked seeing as the sky was a strange color.

If he had been watching them from their point of view alone he would have thought that everything was the same and something went wrong but being able to see on multiple "screens" gave you... well, multiple points of view, although the main "screen" was focused on the group so it was by chance that his eyes wandered off.

[Hello everyone. I am Grafiya, a maid from the House of Gremory, and today I will be the arbiter of the Rating match between the House of Gremory and the House of Phenex.] The voice he heard inside the room spoke now identified as Grafiya spoke.

[To create the battlefield you will be competing in, I took suggestions from both Lady Rias and Lord Riser. You may recognize this place as it's an exact replica of Kuoh Academy, an educational institution in the human world.]

"So that's what happened." Touma said putting two and two together surprisingly. Magic.

"What does that mean?" The brown-haired boy asked through the "screen" since they wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

"Just take a look outside." The girl with crimson red-haired, Rias, said responding to his question.

Doing as he was told Issei opened the windows of the room where almost everything looked the same except for the only and significant change being the sky which was previously dark now a mix of colors.

"Huh...?" He said confused by the change.

"This is an alternate space." The pretty blond boy said.

"It might look like it but trust me we're not at school anymore." The mysterious girl no name given yet helped clarify.

"Okay, I'm totally having one of those " I just peed my pants" moments right now." Issei said something Touma found slightly amusing.

[The location where both teams were transported will be their "base". Lady Rias's " base" will be the Occult Research Club's clubroom located in the old school building.]

"Show me Phenex."

"Yes, ma'am." Tsubaki said doing as she was told by Sona making a "screen" that was off to the side larger where it showed who this Riser person was.

A tall and handsome young man with short blond hair and dark blue eyes, a red blazer, matching pants, an open white dress shirt, and black shoes, surrounded by multiple attractive women around him.