•~°

Random noises! Something something. Cuckaaaaaw! Demon zoo yes. Sky Blue lemon yellow yes. Something's something something. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Such a nice day. Sun is shining, birbs are being birbs, people going where they should be, be it school, work, or some other place except for a certain spiky-haired boy who had nowhere to go yet and had a surprising sight when he woke up. :p

After waking up to a certain incident, Touma didn't want to hang out with his "roommates" since they had tried to

After waking up to a certain incident, Touma didn't want to hang out with his "roommates" since they had tried to...persuade him and his young adolescent mind, which he put a stop to. He didn't even know where they got the clothes since they aren't allowed out unless given "permission".

"You can't do that."

"What's wrong I thought a virgin like you would have jumped at the chance to have sex."

"Don't say something like that so casually!" Touma exclaimed at the black-haired Fallen who was wearing a very revealing maid outfit that showed off their curves and gave a clear view of her chest.

Touma was taken aback at the woman's action though he felt a somewhat familiar feeling which made him think of a certain magician, Lessar. Lessar tried something similar to the Fallen, although at least she had the "decency" to keep it to teasing and some attempts of "persuading" him to join New Light and by extension England though never went too far, the Fallen however was even more direct than her and didn't seem to care, that and a certain silver-haired magician also came to mind. He knew something was up, something like that wouldn't happen to a normal high school boy like him.

"Such misfortune... Listen if this is some form of attempt to make me join you or something like that, then let me tell you that I won't."

"So you knew." The Fallen said without a care.

"I guess you're not as gullible as we thought." The Second Fallen said.

"You can at least pretend to feel guilty or pretend you feel sorry!" Touma accused not really used to too many people as direct as them. "Sigh, listen you two are pretty, and you're still growing, besides someone like me isn't special, so you shouldn't do something like that." He told the three females of the group while the male leaned against the wall snickering, though the smallest protested with a "Hey".

"We don't want you we want your Sacred Gear, and don't say it isn't one."

"Ow. You know you can lie, right?"

"Although..." The male of the group cut in. "There are easier ways to take it you know." He eyed the boys' hand.

"NO!" The four were taken aback by the tone of the boys' voice. "I've already heard what happens when you take a Sacred Gear and I don't want to die. Hehe..."

"Don't make a fuss. It's not like we even have the items required to do so and even if we did your Sacred Gear would probably interfere with the process."