¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Eudhdkdoejebsisowjejdbd yes vhuvxtkirjjrbebe pierce blueddhdndjne

Best girl

Sun was starting to the shine onto the town of kuoh where two teens were the speaking

"Yawn....do I.... uuuuuh... have to go? Shouldn't you be in school?" The tired barely awake boy said after getting off the wooden floor despite their being perfectly fine furniture to sleep on.

"Well, I doubt you have anything else to do besides sit around till we're done and as of right now I'm on an "official student council assignment" so ill have to run late let's go, you're gonna need more than just that."

"Right right." All the boy had to do was get his shoes and he'd be ready to leave even though he didn't want to admit it the blonde was right he couldn't just wear his uniform, hoodie, and coat. "Alright...where to?"

"Just follow me."

"Right."
-----------
As the two boys completed their search for clothing so that the spiky-haired wouldn't be in his school uniform all the time they had gone into a place where not many went to, to use a teleport spell though it took longer and required the younger one to step a few distance away. Most of which would conveniently look like his, not that the blonde knew, along with some others.

The two now sat at a small round table outside a restaurant with sandwiches in hand with the sun shining down their next stop would be the school suggested by the spikey-haired boy so he could explain that way he wouldn't need to repeat himself. Yes.

"So what do you want to say that everyone needs to hear?" The blonde said leaning back in his seat while taking a bite out of his sandwich with the other boy taking a bite out of his big meaty sandwhich. :p

Idk

Idk

"Nushin really....jush wanna...!!!" The boy said trying to get as much of the sandwhich as he could before he reached his limit and started choking reaching for his drink instead, not one to waste food he forced it down while getting his drink. "Cough! Cough! Ugh...like I was saying...cough... it's not important just thought I would explain or answer anything you guys might want to know about my...home... while you're all together so I don't have to explain every time."