Baby Time

*K POV*

"Katniss." Effie calls,"Come with me."

"Peeta you come with us." He follows and brings Willow along.

She take two cars. Me, Effie, and Haymitch in one. Willow and Peeta in another.

The way too the hospital was slow and loud. I can tell effie doesn't have a high pain tolerance because what she is feeling is nothing, but I didn't want to be the one to tell her that it gets worse.

They get admitted and Peeta, Willow, and I anxiously wait for updates on Effie's condition.

We wait two long hours until Haymitch comes out to talk to us. Willow asleep.

"How is she?" Peeta asks.

"Fine. Well in pain but fine. Any minuet now." He says. I hear a loud scream for Haymitch and he runs back into the room.

A few minuets later he comes out with a baby in his hands."its a girl."

Peeta and I rise to look at the beautiful baby. She has blond hair and marbled skin.

"Name?" I ask.

"Imphany (imp-fan-e) Abernathy." He says not taking his eyes off of her. "You guys might want to head home... I don't think efie is going to be waking up anytime soon."

"Okay... Well congrats Haymitch." Peeta says.

"You did good." I say. He smiles and walks back to the hospital room.

________

Anyone ready to find out who da baby daddy is? Lol in about 3 chapters! ✌

All going to be posted 2morrow

BTW I did not draw this pic.