Role

Sloane

I woke up to E already moving around. The boys were up and Leila was eating breakfast as I popped to take a shower.

"Where is your mother baby girl?"I asked Leila who was fully in to her morning TV show.

"Up stairs with the boys." She looked up at me. Looking at the time I realized I had overslept a little and there was no way I was going to be able to get fully dressed. Considering I would be leaving the club soon after it opens I was  ok with taking a casual day.

"You got your bag packed?" I asked before stepping away. She nodded still focused on the TV. I took my time walking out of the kitchen. I tried to recall the events of last night but I only remembered being pissed off.

Making my way up stairs I noticed that Leila was able to clean her room and make her bed before leaving, walking further, I noticed that the boys were in Amir's nursery which was closest to our room. Peaking in I noticed Amir peacefully sitting in his rocker his his brothers that close by and played. It was amazing that my wife was able to get three babies and Leila together before I even opened my eyes.

Snapping out of my trance I was able to remember my mission. I walked straight in to the room and in to the bathroom to turn in the shower. I reminded myself to grab some clothes  before getting in the shower.

"Her father is picking her up right?" I asked E as I walked in to the closet.

"Yes." She looked at me. E folded her arms as she stopped looking for something to wear.

"Cool." I said grabbing a shirt off of the shelf.

"Sloane..." She said before leaving.

"Yeah baby." I stepped closer to her giving her all over my attention.

"Stop." She stepped back, creating space between us.

"Don't ask me anything about her, don't worry about it. I'm over it." I smile knowing she was stuck in last night.

"Over it?" She asked.

"I can't be upset. Everyone has needs right? Sure she burned down my house but hey. Who cares." I kissed her forehead as I grabbed som swears off the shelf.

"Baby." She placed her hands on my chest, looking me up and down.

"I am serious. Stop focusing on it. I'm not going to kill the girl." I knew that was what she wanted to hear.

"Look at me. Tell me you won't..."

"I am not going to kill her... I'm pissed but I..."

"I'm here with you. No other place I would want to be." I lifted her chin as she spoke. The simple kiss turned in to my shirt coming off and E locking the door.

"You have to go to the doctor first." I said knowing what she wanted. As much as I wanted to feel her I couldn't without the doctor's OK.

"I..."

"Don't apologize for doing what was best for you at the time. But listen to me... We're never getting a divorce E."

"Mommy!" Khalil called from outside the door.

"Yes baby?" She said as we maintain eye contact. I pulled her closer to me, as arm fell to her waist. I found it to be the perfect time tease her. Her voice shook as my lips met her neck.

"Leila is ready for school." This was now apart of his normal routine. He was so excited to start school that he was living through his sister.

"Ok give mommy one second." She said trying to push me away.

"What's my name?" I whispered.

"Daddy."

"Huh?"

"Stop it" She whimpered.

"You love me?"

"Yes daddy. I love you daddy." She said as I maintained a grip.

"I'll see you tonight." I kissed her  again before doing the dash to the shower. I knew she didn't believe me because I didn't believe myself.

"To see me?" I asked walking in to the club. I made sure that Leila got to school safely and got to the club a little later than normal. I was still proud that coming in earlier to get home at a good hour.

"Lonnie or Something like that." Adrien said catching me by surprise. I sent the text but I wasn't sure if she was serious.

"Lacey." I walked further in to see her sitting at the bar of my empty establishment. She turned her body into our direction. Her hair was pulled back and her legs we crossed as she sat in the bar stool.

"Follow me." I said to Adrien as I lead Lacey to my office.

"Nice meeting you." Lacey said to Adrien as she stood.

"You too." Adrien said shaking her head. I knew she thought I was going to do something stupid. It's funny to think how much of my life Adrien as seen.

"Can you tell me what this is about?"She said from behind  me a we walked up the steps. I reached in my pocket for my office keys and glanced downstairs.

"You fucking my wife?" I asked her as I heard the door open for her. She was fine so I see why E hit her up.

"I was, for a good lil while." She said standing by the door as I closed it.

"Sooo..."

"She was pregnant, with your third kid and I couldn't do it anymore. I could tell that she wanted you back in her life. Just like Tay." She said before I could ask any other questions.

"Look man I don't want any issues. The only reason I came is because I didn't want you coming after me. So yeah I did. Why? Because I could." I laughed knowing that she was trying to provoke me.

"Look I just want to know that it's over."

"I'm not the one you need to worry a out. I know my role. Tay doesn't."